Merry Christmas

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Ladies and Gentleman... :happydance:

Tis the season to be jolly, and I hope all is what is hoped for.
This is my 15 week old babies first Christmas and I am extremely excited :dance::yipee:.
I wish everyone one an amazing hassle free day, I know at five o'clock in the morning all you Mummies and Daddies will be up looking like this :coffee: while your bouncing children are jumping for joy that Santa has filled your tree with lovely gifts. But remember the biblical side of Christmas :angel:
I am going to sprinkle all my fairy dust to make all your dreams come true :dust:

Xxxx Merry Christmas xxxX

merry xmas to u 2 !!
also my 21wk old boys 1st xmas :dance:

And he looks soooo cute in his little Santa outfit sweetie I can't wait to post pictures of my little girl in her beautiful little dress Xx

u shuda posted in santas grotto !! :D yeh take lots of pics, 1st xmas is one to tressure :dance:

oh yeah forgot they have a Santa's Grotto oh well I expect they will change me soon like the lovely ladies that they are xx

Merry Christmas to you too.

Tonight I am remembering suffering as my baby screams blue murder and bites me instead of feeding. Jokes aside, I really feel so blessed to have him in my life and even if tomorrow is sheer hell like today was, it's still amazing to me that I have a baby and it's his first Christmas so it'll be memorable anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->