MervsMum,Anne-Marie,Leanne,Belle,Heather.78,Ema,Leedsforever,Nikky0907+everyone else!

Yeah me too, want him better for his christening :D

Im not on the list of names mentioned-but thought id say hi anyway... seems years ago now that i was on the 'due 19th september' thread lol!

well... im all lonely now! lol

Wasn't included but hope you're ok and good luck for feb! I say he should be born on 11th - best day ever

aww i am SO SORRY!!! :hug::hug:
tell me all about how you and Caitlyn are getting on!!!
SORRRRRY!
thanks hunni!! hehe, whats the 11th? x

Lol i'm only kidding. We are fine. 11th is my birthday :happydance:

What you been up to? Hows it going?

Im not on the list of names mentioned-but thought id say hi anyway... seems years ago now that i was on the 'due 19th september' thread lol!

Hehe! i changed it to everyone!! sorry!! hows you and LO doing??? x

well... im all lonely now! lol

Wasn't included but hope you're ok and good luck for feb! I say he should be born on 11th - best day ever

aww i am SO SORRY!!! :hug::hug:
tell me all about how you and Caitlyn are getting on!!!
SORRRRRY!
thanks hunni!! hehe, whats the 11th? x

Lol i'm only kidding. We are fine. 11th is my birthday :happydance:

What you been up to? Hows it going?

hehe, sorry! well i'll push him out early for you! :D hehe! glad alls good with you! yeah i'm okay thankies! its all going good so far!! hehe! x

We're not doing too badly thank you :) Elliot's got colic but the Infacol seems to be working for now.

He now weighs 9lb 6oz!! He's growing up quickly!

We're not doing too badly thank you :) Elliot's got colic but the Infacol seems to be working for now.

He now weighs 9lb 6oz!! He's growing up quickly!

aww bless you! i hope he's feeling better soon! :hugs:
he is so gorgeous hun, congratulations! xx

Aw Maddi, bless you for bringing us all back together again !!! :hug:
I keep thinking to myself that I really need to catch up, but get a bit overwhelmed by how far behind I am, and then run away and hide !!!! :lol:
It's so good to hear that your bubs is growing into a healthy lil man, can't wait to see him. Trust me when I say, it truly does fly by !!!!!!!!!

Mia and the rest of the clan are doing great, ta for asking. Mia has a cold at the mo bless her... she sounds like Peppa Pig, snorting away, and constantly needs Mummy Cuddles ( which is fine by me :cloud9: ) My Grandma passed away 2 weeks ago, and I went to Newcastle for the funeral. I took Mia with me, and left the boys with Daddy. Mia experienced her first plane journey, and slept through the whole thing !! There was me armed to the back teeth with dummies.. bottles.. clean finger.. ready for her ears bothering her, but she was a little star. She had loads of fuss from all the family on the day of the funeral, and everyone said she really lifted the day :cry: :)

It's really good to catch up with everyone in one place.... Love all you girlies, and it's great to hear that you are enjoying it all as much as me :D..

Same time next month ????????? xxxxxxxxx

p.s what's this about your parent's Amy ?? Is everything ok ? xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma passing away! :hug:

I'm happy to hear Mia being so great! It's hard to keep all of us in check now that Third Trimester's done and dusted.

Oh,my parents were here to visit last weekend.All came as one big shock but ended as well as it could...:)

:hi: Ann-Marie, haven't seen u pottering around here in ages!!
Bethany also sounds like peppa pig bless her!!
Amy- Meeting with ur folks, glad it went aswell as expected! What did they think of they're beautiful granddaughter Lola-Rose?
xx

helllo anne-marie!

aww, its okay. i like somewhere for all of us lot to be able to talk! i miss you all!
aww, dont worry about being behind, thats what this thread is for :D

i cant wait to meet him either, but i dont want the time to fly by just yet, i need more time to prepare! hehehe!

aww, i hope mia starts feeling better soon!! but, you can enjoy the mummy cuddles for a bit longer :D
i'm so sorry to hear about your nan :hugs: but i'm glad you enjoyed your first girly weekend away! :D:D and i hope Mia enjoyed all the attention! :D

take care, and come back and talk soooon! xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"