Messed up big time!!!..update on hubby and i !!! on page 2

hope things have gotten better haven't heard from u in a while - lots of love and :hug:

hey girlies! well we are doing so much better now. we had a great weekend and went to see blue man last night and it was just a nice time. i just concentrated on us! and when we got home we bd twice! and he said he gave me his girl sperm!!!!! lol...he doesnt know that i am sure i o'd already so its alittle too late for that but oh well. hopefully we caught that egg! thanks ladies for everything hugs!

hey girlies! well we are doing so much better now. we had a great weekend and went to see blue man last night and it was just a nice time. i just concentrated on us! and when we got home we bd twice! and he said he gave me his girl sperm!!!!! lol...he doesnt know that i am sure i o'd already so its alittle too late for that but oh well. hopefully we caught that egg! thanks ladies for everything hugs!

aw bless, so glad you guys had a lovely weekend and that you have now sorted things out. :hugs: I cant wait to get started again! Im on my test run today......as in hopin im not gonna have to wear anything today hehehehehe. then.....you know hubby is in serious trouble over the next week or so lol. :happydance::rofl:

Aw I am glad things are all sorted with you now.

After your experience I had to have a chat with my husband at the weekend to make sure he was ok with me using this site. I would hate for him to come across it and go mad. I think he was a little dubious but he was fine about it. Said he didnt mind so long as i dont go overboard with stuff.

I think what has been said on here is correct, i think the guys feel the pressure more than we do and the more and more we obsess about these things the more pressure they feel and then when we dont get :bfp: they take it personally as they feel their little fellas werent up to the job. I think i am just gonna check cm and leave the microscopes and opks alone until we have been trying without success for a while. (hopefully it wont come to that though)

:hug:

Aw I am glad things are all sorted with you now.

After your experience I had to have a chat with my husband at the weekend to make sure he was ok with me using this site. I would hate for him to come across it and go mad. I think he was a little dubious but he was fine about it. Said he didnt mind so long as i dont go overboard with stuff.

I think what has been said on here is correct, i think the guys feel the pressure more than we do and the more and more we obsess about these things the more pressure they feel and then when we dont get :bfp: they take it personally as they feel their little fellas werent up to the job. I think i am just gonna check cm and leave the microscopes and opks alone until we have been trying without success for a while. (hopefully it wont come to that though)

:hug:

:rofl: i need to do the same......how did u start the convo off?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"