Messed up post miscarriage cycle- need chart experts. .

Celesse

Reaction score
I'm on my first cycle temping. Its also my first cycle post miscarriage. In the past 4 years I've had one period due to being pregnant or breastfeeding. I got pregnant with my first just after coming off the pill so I have no idea what a "normal" cycle is for me, how many days, LP length or anything.

My BBT Thermometer doesn't seem to pick up well orally so I've been taking under my arm. To begin with I was reading it at the bleeps. I had 2 nearly positive OPKs 20 hrs apart, assumed peak was between these and temp went up (CD 35-37). They next day it didn't go up as far as I was expecting, but I'd been sleeping with my arms in the air so I kept it in place for longer after the bleep and sure enough it went up further. I slowly realised that I had to keep the thermometer in place longer than the bleeps for it to stop going higher and give an accurate reading...... I've got a new one on order as clearly it should be giving an accurate reading at the bleeps, not bleeping and then going up another 0.2 of a degree.

So I've therefore discarded all my temps prior to realising this and lost my coverline- all the non discarded temps are now from keeping the thermometer in position for beyond the bleep until it stops rising. I did think I was at 14dpo today, but lack of period or BFP is making me think otherwise. Around the time I'd thought I'd ovulated I had a lot less in the way of EWCM, or other fertile symptoms. CD37 (day after supposed ov) I developed thrush so my CM was unreadable for a week.

Over last couple of days I've started getting a bit of fertile type mucus and a darker but not positive OPK. Cervix is HSO.

I've also have continuous ultra-faint BFP/evap on my HPT's which I'd concluded was a bad batch and evaps, but this morning I got a proper BFN, so there is also the possibility it was a tiny amount of miscarriage hCG.

So if you've read this far thank you!
Does it look like I'm 14dpo and AF is due or about to ovulate? Or something else?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e0a78//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Can't say anything for sure, I don't see o signs on your temp, and you still have fertile mucus. Sorry, but it's really hard to say if you've ovulated :/

Before I went in discarded the possibly inaccurate temps I had cross hairs at CD36 which fit in with the OPKs. If that had been correct today would have been 15dpo and no BFP or AF which leads me to think it was no the case. I doubt I'd have a 15day luteal phase as I'm breastfeeding.

I'm starting to think my body is a bit confused and I'm ramping up to fertility still.

And forgot to take temp this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"