• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Messing about with pee sticks

Missalisha001

Reaction score
So I decided to use an ovulation test today and it had a faint line. Knowing this is negative and having an increase in CM I just thought I'd do a pregnancy test too. And the bloody thing nearly gave me a heart attack. A line appeared! However it was too close for my liking AND it disappeared. So are these tests faulty or?
Either way it woke me right up! 😂 Take a look. Green = O and blue = P

Attachments

• IMG_6342.jpg
    IMG_6342.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6339.jpg
    IMG_6339.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 25
I definitely see the! But you say it disappeared?

it looks BFP to me. False positives are pretty rare, but I'm sure it's happened before.

Some women have gotten false positives via dipping pee in the same container by doing the ovulation test then pregnancy test. Might have happened here if it disappeared quickly.

Some women have gotten false positives via dipping pee in the same container by doing the ovulation test then pregnancy test. Might have happened here if it disappeared quickly.

Interesting. Do you know why that happens?

Not sure guys. I just did this ovulation test that was really positive! (My first one) so I presume the pg test was false

Weird. I had that happen to me once too. The next day the opk line got darker but the pregnancy test line became lighter. On the third day however both were completely negative. Here I thought I was pregnant that cycle... stupid tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"