Metallic taste in mouth

Micgranoe

Reaction score
I'm 11 dpo, my breasts have been really sore for about 5 days, and for the past 2 days I've had this nasty metallic taste in my mouth that I can't get rid of. I remember experiencing something similar early on in my 1st pregnancy, but I don't recall it happening before the expected arrival of AF (she's due in 2 days). I tested today and got a BFN. Too early maybe? Anyone else experienced a metallic taste early in pregnancy?

well I've never been preggy buy my sister has, and experienced it both her pregnancies!!! A lot of women report having this so maybe it is just to early to test!!! gL to you and keep us posted!!

I say ur pregnant nd that u may have IB'd late so give it a cpl of days.

Good luck

The funny thing is, last month we decided to take a break from actively ttc...no opk's, scheduled bd, etc. After ttc for over a year, a couple rounds of Clomid, an unsuccessful IUI, the general frustration I was experiencing with it, and me losing my job (and our health insurance) last month, we decided to go into "ntnp mode." So OF COURSE it would happen now!:haha:

I guess I'll give it a few days and see what af or the test says...

The funny thing is, last month we decided to take a break from actively ttc...no opk's, scheduled bd, etc. After ttc for over a year, a couple rounds of Clomid, an unsuccessful IUI, the general frustration I was experiencing with it, and me losing my job (and our health insurance) last month, we decided to go into "ntnp mode." So OF COURSE it would happen now!:haha:

I guess I'll give it a few days and see what af or the test says...

Good luck sweetie Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"