metformin HCL? What should I expect.

carelove07

Reaction score
I just took my first pill Metformin HCL to help promote ovulation. Does anymore have any advice of what to expect? Any success stories? :baby:Side affects?:confused: ect? :thumbup:

Please help! :flower:

I do have PCOS..

I just took my first pill Metformin HCL to help promote ovulation. Does anymore have any advice of what to expect? Any success stories? :baby:Side affects?:confused: ect? :thumbup:

Please help! :flower:

I do have PCOS..

I was diagnosed with PCOS late October. The first week I had a lot of nausea and low appetite. This week I've had some bad diarrhea. :( On a positive note, I'm losing weight! I really don't know what it will do to my cycle yet because I haven't been on it long enough yet. Good luck!

Is the side effects bad or not?

It's not like normal, but it's not awful either. At least it wasn't for me...hope it's not for you. Good news is it will pass. The symptoms aren't forever.

k. I am nervous about taking something that my grandmother takes for her type 2 diabetes for ovulation. lol I called her and was like do you take this, and she said ya. This medication is my only hope for awhile..so I am keeping my fingers crossed it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->