Metformin success stories needed!!!

:wohoo:Thanks thats what It looks like to me kinda....It is just so darn hard to read and I am a serious over analyzer lol...we bd around that time but I think we JUST missed that egg ugh darn ARMY!!! Thanks to you both for helping I so appreciate it !!!:wohoo: So are any of that taking Metformin notice a craving for sugar?? Cause I do not have a sweet tooth at all I occasionally eat sweets not alot to say I have one but OMG since taking METFORMIN I want Chocolate and other sweets ALOT!!

Thanks thats what It looks like to me kinda....It is just so darn hard to read and I am a serious over analyzer lol...we bd around that time but I think we JUST missed that egg ugh darn ARMY!!!

I'm an Army wife myself, and I know what you mean about the Army getting in the way. So annoying!!

Ah indeed! Thank you! Here's mine: My fertility chart

I'm gonna agree and say it looks like you o'd but didn't catch it.

He was in WLC so he was so tired after coming home he would basically grunt eat shower sleep..... I barely seen him really I can say we were lucky cause at Fort Carson they get to go home everynight but it was a 1 month course thrown into 2 weeks!! booooo .......... DOdgercpkl yours looks way better than mine!! mine looks like one big mountain lol!!!

Yours looks good Dodger! The temp staying up is a good sign... hope it stays up for you :) Sorry to hear about the Army interfering with your TTC'ing. I have a car-crazed DF who I swear sometimes would rather tinker with something mechanical than me. haha. Fx'd ladies!!

Thanks ladies! I keep taking my temp and hoping it doesn't drop... lol Ah well what happens happens and at the very least I think I can be sure that I o'd this month! Baby steps (no pun intended!) right? :happydance:

Babysteps haha! It's true though- I'd be so happy to just O, see sustained high temps, and even have a normal AF. Oh well, every day brings new hope I suppose.

:dust::dust:Lots and lots of:dust::dust: to all of US!! Cara I forgot to thank you too !! Thank you!!:happydance: Ya WIth the military you are basicallly the mistress everything comes second to the the military even though with my hubby I can say he does try as much as he can to try and be with us when he can! :thumbup: But when they have to go to the feild or Deploy or whatever theres realy nothing you can do???

Hahah, baby steps! :)

I think that you ladies are pretty tough - I couldn't imagine being an Army wife... It must be super stressfull when they are away.

Babysteps haha! It's true though- I'd be so happy to just O, see sustained high temps, and even have a normal AF. Oh well, every day brings new hope I suppose.

Exactly! Regardless of anything, if I'm O'ing then I have a chance! This last year I've felt like I had no chance at all since I wasn't getting a period at all on my own!

:dust::dust:Lots and lots of:dust::dust: to all of US!! Cara I forgot to thank you too !! Thank you!!:happydance: Ya WIth the military you are basicallly the mistress everything comes second to the the military even though with my hubby I can say he does try as much as he can to try and be with us when he can! :thumbup: But when they have to go to the feild or Deploy or whatever theres realy nothing you can do???

I have a ton of respect for you military wives and what your hubbies (or the ladies that are military) do for our country. *hugs* Hopefully the timing will work out just right one of these days very very soon. :hugs:

Hahah, baby steps! :)

I think that you ladies are pretty tough - I couldn't imagine being an Army wife... It must be super stressfull when they are away.

*grin* I'm glad all you ladies got a kick out of my baby steps comment. :)

Hello Ladies,

Diagnosed with PCOS, been on metformin 1,500mg daily. Had several stupid side effects from metallic taste in my mouth to nausea. Started having slightly blackish bleeding (sorry TMI). Went to see the Dr and he placed me on promilut for 2 weeks to force Af cos i have not had my AF in 2 years.
After Af, the Dr asked i start on clomid. i really hope of a miracle.

Wow. No :witch: for 2 yrs?! That is a long time. Hopefully being on met and/or clomid helps.

WOw 2 yrs ?? My doctor about passed out when I didnt have one for six months?? Metformin is really good but I dont have the metal after taste ... I get cottonmouth in the evenings even if I am drinking something!! And if I eat High starchy foods or greasy stuff it isnt pleasant!! Bathroom becomes my bff!! Good luck I hope Clomid and Metformin work for you!! Cara how is your month looking? I believe I am out for this month maybe next month!!

Well, not too sure yet. Today is only day 4 since :witch: left, so I am temping and I made sure DF knew that we are gonna bd every second day. No more, no less. Haha. I told him I really want to get it this cycle, and since Met seemed to have worked last cycle I am hoping we get it in this go. If not I will be on to clomid.

Hi, I am on Metformin 1000mg for not ovulating and no af. It worked miracles on me. I got pregnant my first cycle on it, but sadly had a m/c.

Hoping it works for you!

I am so sorry momofone I cant imagine!! Hope you get one soon!! Well hopefully Cara this is your month! I am still waiting:witch: to arrive. My temps are so weird but I am kinda seeing a pattern kinda! I am hoping December is my month and I am really thinking hard about calling my Doctor to see if I can have my Clomid now!! Impatient waiter here lol!!

Haha. I know that feeling!! I would super love to be able to share bfp news with the FamJam on xmas. I think it would just complete it perfectly.

WOw 2 yrs ?? My doctor about passed out when I didnt have one for six months??

haha yeah mine was the same way. The first thing she did was prescribe me prometrium to get my periods going again.

Momo - so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"