• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Mia

Diana

Mom to 2 Boys & 1 Girl!
Reaction score
If this is a Girl we'd like to call her Mia but are unsure of the middle name.

Could you please help me decide? Thanks!!

Mia Isabelle or Mia Madeleine

I love the name Mia, but we couldn't have it as it means Missing In Action :lol:

I like Mia Madeleine :)

I know, I've thought of that too, haha. Thanks for the vote! :D

i voted Madeleine too because i obviously love them name :lol: but i too love isabelle too! xx

Thank you for your help! :D

I liked how Mia Madeleine cause it rolls nicely off the tongue. With Mia Isabelle you kind of have to make the same sound right after each other...IYKWIM?

Ohhhh I didn't even realize they kind of sound the same, thanks for bringing that up!

For those of you that did vote for Mia Isabelle do you prefer that or Mia Isabella!??!?! Thanks! :D

I voted Mia Isabelle, but I like Mia Isabella even better :D x

That's very pretty too Isobelle, looks a little more Spanish too (?) which would fit with my boys.

I think I may have to bother everyone by starting another poll soon with the options of Isabelle or Isabella. :oops:

i tend to think first names and middle names dont go when its vowel to vowel?? im so fussy, when it makes it a tiny bit difficult to say its a no for me!! xxx

Don't worry I understand what you mean, my husband already said that to me and is so anal about it too. :lol:

I voted Mia Madeleine!! My daughter is also called Mia,so I obv love the name!!her middle name is Kate.x

Kate is super cute, but I can't use it, it's my niece's first name. :D

I'm not sure if anyone is checking in this thread after, but what do you think about Mia Arianna? That was what we named our 2nd born before we found out he was a boy (they told us the wrong gender at our 20 weeks ultrasound, gasp, luckily it was caught before the birth!!!).

I liked how Mia Madeleine cause it rolls nicely off the tongue. With Mia Isabelle you kind of have to make the same sound right after each other...IYKWIM?

That's what I thought too. Both gorgeous names though! x

My best friends little angel is called Maia (pronounced Mia) Belle, so almost the same. Lovely name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"