Microsoft Office?

Layla

Reaction score
Does anyone have this?

I think there is a program on it that i need to do my college work but i dont have it on my pc.

I need to do a leaflet on Reiki, i cant remember what program it is, i dont think its word, defo not excell, what are the others?

My mate said its one that you can do party invites and things on, any ideas?

If anyone has it, can someone help me out, pleaseeeee :)

xx

Is it something like this?
https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101043031033.aspx

yeah thats fab! altho it wont let me download any :(

x

Thta strange, although haveing a quick look it does say for some you need geniune microsoft Office and need to validate it:?

Maybe there is something that you don't have to validate it with

If not would it work if i downloaded it and emailed it to you:-k

Let me know which it is and we can give it a try for nowt

access
excel
word
frontpage
outlook
powerpoint

There the programs.

What was the program you used? Was it for spell checks etc?

I should have this on disc but with all being packed I'm not sure if I could find it! I could try though if you would like me to?

x

i cant remember what its called, its one where you can design leaflets and party invites etc. it gives you templates for stuff, then you just type in the words you want it and lays it all out for you nice.

Jo, its the 3rd one i want, Brochure (Level design), it needs to be on A4 paper so i can fold it in to 3 if that makes sense.

xx

My OH is saying its either word or publisher!

Sounds like publisher to me, this comes with XP pro but not with XP home. I had XP Pro with office on my old laptop and I have a copy of them all on disk. Im now on Vista so no longer have any use for Office, so If you want I can look it out and send it to you, that way also if in the future you ever need to reinstall stuff you will have the complete office.

that would be great Cat if you dont mind, i need to get all this done by next wed, so send it before you go in labour ;) lol

xx

:rofl: Too late Layla.....she aint replied, labour?:rofl:

No worries Im still here. I have just found the disks, there are two of them for Office 2000 Pro that came with my old laptop. I have never used them, but I assume they are okay. I have just packaged them up so if you PM me your address I will get them out in the post to you asap so hopefully first class they should be with you by Monday

Thanks alot Cat, do i need the serial key codes? do you have them?

I will PM you my address now

The only product codes I have are for Windows XP Pro which is on a sticker on the bottom of my laptop. I did discover when I needed to upgrade with service pack 2 that my copy of that was unorterised and an illegal copy. but cause I was having broadband set up and stuff on it I took it into my local computer shop who managed to work round that anyway. So even if you do have a problem installing it, if you know anyone with any computer knowledge you should be fine. Let me know if you have any problems.

i got the discs this morning Cat, thanks hun!

Will install them later

x

Blimy that was speedy for royal mail!!! Hope it all works out for you. I find publisher to be a really easy program to use, ad it has wizards to create all sorts of document layouts then you can just tweak them to your requirements.

here it is, took me frigging ages lol :)

got to imagin it folded 3 ways

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/leaflet1.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/laylarampton/leaflet.jpg

xx

That looks good, well done hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member