CarlyP

April 22nd

clapper

April 25th

ttc_Mera

April 26th

meanerchick

To be known Aprils

AF is due for me april 9th-10th. I'm so nervous! My husband and I tried but not really tried (like just had unprotected sex but didn't pay attention to ovulation) for a few months then the past couple months we decided to just wait. Well we are finally really trying again. So I'm so nervous about testing! I want to know now!!!

I know, the wait is terrible! and the worst part is if you try and test early and you know it will come out BFN but you're still disappointed!

hopefully this month will be both our months! :D

I will be testing mid April too. Good luck ladies! :)

AF is due around 8 April for me, but I've had her be late by a day or two before, so hoping to wait until around 10 April at least before I test this time.

Been trying for #2 for 9 months already :devil: Not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to stay sane!

Anyone symptom spotting yet? My bbs are crazy sore :haha: Yes, I know, way too early to start with this nonsense! :dohh:

mid April will be 7dpiui to me. I know it will be way early but I think i'll be testing because I can't hold on.

good luck ladies! :dust:

i always symptom spot, i've only just ovulated and i'm thinking that my acid reflux must be due to pregnancy haha!

i thought after the first time it was supposed to be easier haha! no me and hubby have been trying for 2 years for our 1st, mind you we've only been properly trying for the last 10 months ish.

lets hope this month is our month :D

i''ve put everyones testing dates on the first post, if anyone wants their date edited or taken off then just message me :)

Hope this is okay with everyone

I love the testing dates on the first post! Thanks KittyKat! :hugs:
Seeing the date there makes me feel like there's a goal to achieve. :haha:

Well my BBS are still achey, and when they aren't I get worried that maybe its not my month. SO silly! :dohh:

I'm pretty sure I ov'd at a strange time this month, and my chart looks weird to me but I think that's because I only started temping midway through the month. I got 2 high temps before suspected O, not sure why. Think it may have been at a different time of day, so I discarded them. Now there's no real way to tell if I ov'd or not. :shrug:

Good luck ladies!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I love the testing dates on the first post! Thanks KittyKat! :hugs:
Seeing the date there makes me feel like there's a goal to achieve. :haha:

Well my BBS are still achey, and when they aren't I get worried that maybe its not my month. SO silly! :dohh:

I'm pretty sure I ov'd at a strange time this month, and my chart looks weird to me but I think that's because I only started temping midway through the month. I got 2 high temps before suspected O, not sure why. Think it may have been at a different time of day, so I discarded them. Now there's no real way to tell if I ov'd or not. :shrug:

Good luck ladies!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i need to start temping again, but i've managed to misplace my thermometer :dohh: anyway i suppose i'll have to buy another one :growlmad:

i took a look at your chart and it looks to me like you may have O'd, i don't know what happened on the fri/sat though haha! maybe you were feeling sick, or a warm temp in the room or something? you've got the drop then raise so i would say O, especially with the EWCM :)

Mid April too :)

AF due 21st but I won't be waiting that long ;)

Thanks!

I do try not too but it makes the TWW a little more bearable when you have POAS to look forward too :haha:

Hello kittykat :) would you please move me to April 19..that would be 11dpiui. I'll do my best not to test before

Oooo you can count me in! AF is due about April 16th, I'm going to try to hold out til the 17th to test!

Good luck everyone!

it's cd4 here, so there's nothing significant at the moment. I'm on clomid and will do menogon injections cds 8, 9, and 10. this is going to be my second iui. the first one, last cycle, didn't work. so fingers crossed for this cycle.

oh bless you :( hopefully it will work this time, I mean the success rates are like 16% or something so conceiving first cycle is probably unusual, FX for a BFP sweet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"