Mid April Testers?

hey aidensxmomma!! i know you aren't trying to get your hopes up but my boobs were sore 3 days after conception so it could be a good sign :)

FX :D

That actually makes me feel much better. I thought maybe I was just crazy. :haha:

What number baby is everyone trying for?

This will be my fourth (and my long-awaited rainbow) and my OH's first. :flower:

when i was getting symptoms 2 weeks before i got a positive test i thought i was going nuts too so don't worry! but after i miscarried my boobs stopped being sore and started leaking!

we are still trying for our first unfortunately!

Hi Everyone,

Can I join in? I should be testing on the 8th but will definitely cave before then.Think I am 7 dpo now - this is my first month charting - very confusing.

Been TTC for a year with a mc in dec'14 at 7 weeks.

Good luck to everyone!!

welcome AH100, good luck :D have you noticed any symptoms yet? sorry to hear about your MC honey :dust:

Only a sore lower back and some queasyness. But I always find symptoms during the 2ww and then BFN. Driving myself crazy :wacko:

I have noticed a change in my cycle after mc - it is still 29 days like clockwork, but I spot a lot more during the 2ww. Typically 3-4 days before AF. Is this change normal? This month is the first month I have spotted this much this early:

4 dpo: very very light pink spotting (only once)
5&6 dpo: brown spotting (not so much that i need to wear a pantyliner)
7 dpo (today): only very light brown visible - looks like it is stopping.

I am a bit concerned about my progesterone levels. It was tested in Oct '14 (before mc) and was normal. Can this change from month to month?

Only a sore lower back and some queasyness. But I always find symptoms during the 2ww and then BFN. Driving myself crazy :wacko:

I have noticed a change in my cycle after mc - it is still 29 days like clockwork, but I spot a lot more during the 2ww. Typically 3-4 days before AF. Is this change normal? This month is the first month I have spotted this much this early:

4 dpo: very very light pink spotting (only once)
5&6 dpo: brown spotting (not so much that i need to wear a pantyliner)
7 dpo (today): only very light brown visible - looks like it is stopping.

I am a bit concerned about my progesterone levels. It was tested in Oct '14 (before mc) and was normal. Can this change from month to month?

it can change sometimes, but normally its nothing to worry about, i had it at one point, it only happened for a few months then went back to normal, but if you are worried then i would say go back to your doctor. like i said normally its nothing serious.

the fact that you dont need a panty liner is a positive sign, when i had my bleeding i needed a tampon (not major but enough to warrant one)

hope it turns out okay, you never know the increased spotting may be implantation :)

also my AF took from august to december to go back to a normal cycle :) its only been a few months bless you.

kittykat - Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

AH100 - Sorry to hear about your loss as well :hugs:

I always find symptoms in the tww and drive myself crazy too. :wacko: I swore this cycle that I wouldn't symptom spot and here I am, symptom spotting like a mad woman. :haha:

I don't think your progesterone changes month to month. The spotting could be your body getting back to normal after the mc or maybe even implantation.

So far, I've had an increase in cm, some minor cramping and sore boobs. I've also woke up with a stuffy nose this morning, which is pretty odd. I feel like I've got a cold coming on. And I'm absolutely exhausted.

I feel like it's way too early for symptoms, but they're there nonetheless. On top of that, with my youngest, I had symptoms really, really early, so I know it's possible. I don't remember what symptoms I had with her, though. It's been almost four years ago since I got pregnant with her.

never too early for symptoms! like i said i had symptoms at 3dpo last time! exciting :D hope you get your BFP :bunny:

I wish time would pass by a little faster so that I could test already. My OH is convinced that we were successful this month and I really hope he's right. :)

Hey ladies, can I join you?

This is my second month trying after my oh's vr in December! Fingers crossed his swimmers are back and we caught the egg...

Fx'd for everyone!

I'm on travelling from 9th till the 16th but af due 12th, do I sneak a test or three into the suitcase or wait it out?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies, can I join you?

This is my second month trying after my oh's vr in December! Fingers crossed his swimmers are back and we caught the egg...

Fx'd for everyone!

I'm on travelling from 9th till the 16th but af due 12th, do I sneak a test or three into the suitcase or wait it out?!

Welcome! :flower:

Personally, I'd sneak some tests in my suitcase. I actually might be travelling when AF is due (also on the 12th) and I plan on packing a couple pregnancy test, just in case. :winkwink:

Welcome Pitterpatter5 :)

personally i'm the opposite, i wouldnt want a negative test (even if it isnt a true negative) to ruin my holiday /:

i mean if you feel like it would make you feel better to take them then i think you should take a few just to make sure (especially if its positive)

Good luck sweetie :)

So guys and girls... Confused.com

Put my temp in this morning, ff tried to change my chart, I discarded one dodgy temp on a night where I didn't sleep well and it moved it back.... I have attached both charts, should I leave temp or omit?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 9
Or... (My cover line last month was 36.22)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 3
Thanks kittykat7210,

I will leave it as a later O date... Fingers crossed I don't have too longer cycle and it doesn't affect my chances of bfp too much! It's funny as I made oh dtd one more time as I just had a feeling/ instinct if that makes any sense?! That was the day before revised O date so let's see....

Fx'd :)

Thanks kittykat7210,

I will leave it as a later O date... Fingers crossed I don't have too longer cycle and it doesn't affect my chances of bfp too much! It's funny as I made oh dtd one more time as I just had a feeling/ instinct if that makes any sense?! That was the day before revised O date so let's see....

Fx'd :)

sounds promising to me sweetheart :) i have a 38-40 day cycle so yours isnt that long ;) i ovulate on day 22-24! i always follow my instincts, i mean sometimes i get it wrong but its amazing the times you get it right :) FX hun

Hey kitty,

Got all confused... You think I should be 3 or 5dpo?! I'm new to this shizzle!

I'm confused now too... The second one is correct in my opinion so 5? I'm on my phone now so I can't really see but which ever one you removed the rogue temp from? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"