Mid April Testers?

Hahaha..... Love it! I've removed the temp and will stick with it unless ff says anything else!

Too optimistic to have baby brain already?!!! X

haha, little bit but i'll let you off ;) i practically live with baby brain XD x

It's so hard to not symptom spot! OH wont even humor me and listen after last month! :dohh: I had a million and one super convincing symptoms last month - and then nada! The past few days i'm feeling crampy, had pain in lower left side, and soreness in lower back. I wonder why our bodies play tricks on us. It breaks my heart getting my hopes up, only to be let down!

It's so hard to not symptom spot! OH wont even humor me and listen after last month! :dohh: I had a million and one super convincing symptoms last month - and then nada! The past few days i'm feeling crampy, had pain in lower left side, and soreness in lower back. I wonder why our bodies play tricks on us. It breaks my heart getting my hopes up, only to be let down!

I'm the same way. :hugs: And I tell myself every cycle that I'm not going to symptom spot, but I've been doing it since 1dpo. :dohh: This cycle I had cramping up until yesterday (5dpo), nausea yesterday and today, and I've been moody. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's really hard not to.

every month i get nausea, so horrific i convince myself its not in my head, then of course it is :(

but yeh when ttc you literally cant help but symptom spot!

every month i get nausea, so horrific i convince myself its not in my head, then of course it is :(

but yeh when ttc you literally cant help but symptom spot!

Yeah, I need to quit telling myself I'm not going to symptom spot, because I know it's not true. :haha:

I wish I could speed up time a little - I'm so impatient to test. I think the longest I can wait is 10dpo. Only four more days...

Symptom spotting keeps us busy on here so it helps to keep our minds busy :)

Well, I don't really have any symptoms this month! Boobs are tender and feel a little bloated but that's about it.... Felt sick for the last couple of days but pretty sure I just had the edge of a bug! :-(

Roll on the rest of my tww and my holiday on Monday! Fx'd for us all :)

I would love to be added! I'll be testing around April 18th :)))

Welcome Mina! :flower:

So I tested today. :blush: It was obviously negative (only 6dpo). :dohh:

Hi Mina,

Welcome.... Signs and symptoms welcome! ;-)

It's still so early aidensxmomma, lots more time yet!

I just did the chart overlay out of interest and my chart looks almost identical to last month... Least I know I have a steady pattern!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2
Pitted, definitely right to discard in my opinion :thumbup:

Hi Mina! Nice to have you onboard!

Well AF is due Tuesday, but I've been a day or two late before (cycles vary between 26 and 28 days). I've told DH that I am pregnant until proved otherwise :haha:

My chart is just weird this month, but I'm putting it down to the fact that I'm just getting back into the swing of things with charting. It's also tough because my 2 year old has good nights and bad nights, so it's not like my sleep patterns are the same every month, u know? :shrug:

I've been unreasonably emotional today, so that had me going "maybe I am!!", but it could honestly just be PMS.

Oh well, I guess only time will tell!

How are the rest of you ladies feeling?

honestly, apart from a little drowsy and dizzy unfortunately normal :(

Me too, kittykat :cry:

I just wish it was more clear. My friend told me last month that she 'felt pregnant', and she was!! I never feel like that, even with my first, that month I felt just like any other month.

Drives me nuts! :dohh:

Thanks for the warm welcome! This is my first month using OPKs and it's like a breath of fresh air, I feel like I'm doing something proactive lol. Got an almost positive April 3rd, two positives April 4th, and now I'm waiting to test tomorrow to see if it tapers off. We BD the 3rd and the 4th and when he gets home this morning the 5th haha. Symptoms so far... Desperately wanting a baby :) I'm scared I'm not going to have any symptoms when I do get pregnant, like a lot of women at first. I'd rather be violently ill to know. Is that just me? ha. Also I have felt kind of crampy today, Idk if that means anything at all

Me too, kittykat :cry:

I just wish it was more clear. My friend told me last month that she 'felt pregnant', and she was!! I never feel like that, even with my first, that month I felt just like any other month.

Drives me nuts! :dohh:

I "felt pregnant" with my first and second...I just knew that I was pregnant. I didn't feel that way with my third though. I agree that life would be a whole lot easier if we could just know right away and not have to go through this whole tww business.

Thanks for the warm welcome! This is my first month using OPKs and it's like a breath of fresh air, I feel like I'm doing something proactive lol. Got an almost positive April 3rd, two positives April 4th, and now I'm waiting to test tomorrow to see if it tapers off. We BD the 3rd and the 4th and when he gets home this morning the 5th haha. Symptoms so far... Desperately wanting a baby :) I'm scared I'm not going to have any symptoms when I do get pregnant, like a lot of women at first. I'd rather be violently ill to know. Is that just me? ha. Also I have felt kind of crampy today, Idk if that means anything at all

I think I would rather get a ton of symptoms right away, too. I feel it would just make it easier. Although, I'd rather not be violently ill...maybe just really sore boobies or something. :haha:

And I usually get cramps right around ovulation. Once I started paying attention and taking OPKs, I realized that I get cramps when I ovulate, so maybe that's the case for you too. Good luck! :)

AFM - I'm feeling alright. I am torn between thinking that I'm out this month and thinking that we got lucky. I've had some symptoms, but it's nothing that I think is a definite pregnancy symptom. The only thing that's been really weird is that I've been having mild cramps since I ovulated and cm since I ovulated. Normally my cramps stop after O and my cm dries up (sorry for TMI :blush: ). So that's different. I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful.

I tested again today with a BFN (7dpo)...I must just like torturing myself :dohh: I think I'm going to have OH hide my pregnancy tests so I can't take any more until at least 10dpo.

i've been violently ill... rather not have it haha XD i couldnt keep anything down and lost 12 lbs from my already tiny frame!

I never knew with my other pregnancies, I found out with DS at 7 weeks and DD at 6 weeks, so my symptoms can't of been that bad.

My temp is down another notch today. :dohh:

Feeling pretty low myself. :cry: I hate this part...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->