Mid-Cycle Bleeding!

vicki15

Reaction score
Hi there,
Can anyone shed any light on my problem?

I normally have a 28-32 day cycle.
Have been TTC since Dec 08.
We are TTC our first and I am almost 34.

We :sex: on CD's 7 and 15.
I had a slight line on my OPk on CD7.
My OPK's never really got bright throughtout the rest of my cycle.
I am currently on CD20.

My problem is I started spotting at 11am on CD 16 then in the arvo it got more like light bleeding!
The next day CD17 it stopped but I had the weiredest CM.
Brown and discoloured.

Today am on CD 20 and things have gone back to normal.

Is is a coincondence that the bleeding happened 11 days after we BD'd on CD7 and that impl.bleeding happens about then?
And that it didn't last long?

I really don't wanna get my hopes up only to be crushed when I get another BFN!!

But what could it be if it's not impl.bleeding?

Any ideas?

Might go see my GP next week and see whats going on.

Any advice would be really helpful XXXX

The same thing has happened to me, i had a browny discharge on cd20 and cd21 which was yesterday, my periods are irregular so i am due the af anytime from tue onwards, i'm hoping its implantation bleeding and not the af trying to get me, i think implatation bleeding can happen 6-12 dpo. I would not worry to much about it it could just be the :witch: trying to get out. But i hope its implantation bleeding for you, its been driving me mad, i'm 10dpo and got a bfn this morning on ic.

Seems like this is becoming a common problem for lots of us! See recent thread called 'brown discharge before af' (I think...)

xxx

ps vicki15 it sounds more like ovulation bleeding in your case. When do you usually ovulate? CD7 would be very early to ovulate in your cycle...

hey, i had some weird cm on cycle day 12 too.. it does seem like its becoming a problem for a few of us on here. im sure its nothing to worry about though xx

Yes I had this too, cd 14 mixed with EWCM. I had quite a lot when I wiped and then that was it. Someone on my post suggest that I have cysts, however I think its coincidental I had +ve opks and temp raise just after??

Glad I am not the only one out there, with this kinda problem! I have a thread somewhere on here.... DH and I had sex went in to hard and it hurt a little and after I bled a little. It stopped.

And then 2 days later I started bleeding/spotting and I have been spotting for the last three days.
So...We had sex on cd10, bled a little.
Started spotting cd12 and have been spotting for the last three days, I am now cd15.

Way too early for period, not sure if I have ovulated yet, ooooooh I wish I had the answers lol

I thought i was the only person having this problem. This month I had a 5 day heavy period, then nothing, 3 days later light spotting, then nothing and now im cd 11 and again im spotting and slight cramping?????? Not sure whats going on. We had sex 2 days ago so it can't be that.

i think its the sex you know...i had slight blood in my cm on cycle day 12 and the night before we had done the deed. i think its defo that xx

Is everyone's spotting brown or red?

I am going for an extra smear and swabs tomorrow to check all ok with that. Not looking forward to that!

Doc did say it could be cysts although I don't think it is for me. My spotting (brown) is always before af arrives so I reckon it is hormonal... I am sure my progesterone is not high enough and so af starts very slowly too early hence the brown and not red... Although saying that, I did have red spotting after ov (and BD marathon) last month... BUT I am just speculating as I have no medical training whatsover, just a bit google happy! A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing, hee hee!

I have mid-cycle bleeding and have been diagnosed with cervical erosion which apparently is not uncommon but isn't dangerous, I'm having a scan on Friday to see if there is anything more serious internally causing the bleeding.

It could always be over-vigorous sex causing it!!

My spotting is light red/sometimes brown. I have no idea what is causing it but I kinda think it is the sex.

Also, I went for a pap smear last month, they just called me and I have some abnormalities and I am kinda freaking out over this.
It involves them scraping at my cervix to get rid of the cells I think I she said, to make new for new and healthy ones.

ok... so i looked around and I remember the girl saying something about the virus leading to cancer.... and I think HPV maybe what I have
So I am a little worried about what is wrong. I have to call the GYN clinic and go figure they don't have any freaking appointments today, so gotta call tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"