Mid cycle cramps? Not long stopped microgynon 30.

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
Hi ladies, new back to this section :flower:

I came off the pill on the 6th Dec and AF came on the 8th, so that makes me CD14 now, right? There were 5 pills left in the pack but we'd decided to try so I just stopped. Anyway AF lasted 4 days and we've been :sex: ever since :haha:. Today I've been feeling like AF is imminent - heavy uterus feeling and slight twinges - strange for mid cycle. What do you girls think - it this just to do with coming off the pill or could that be ovulation??? I've never noticed OV symptoms before but was never really looking for them :dohh:

Thanks!

Id love to tell u its ovulation and it might well be but coming off bcp isn't easy. I stoped 6th October. 37 day cycle followed by a bleed followed by 16 days and a bleed and then 6 days and a bleed. Im now on cd20 of what feels like a more normal cycle. FX for you though xxx

Thanks hun, I know I'm being super hopeful lol. The af I had was a normal one if that makes sense, I was only on the pill a month and a bit as my coil came out just before that (long story...)

You just cant tell. I was on mocrogynon for ten years stopped and fell pregnant right away. This time not so good xx

It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on with our own bodies isn't it! I've learned that hugely recently - I always thought I knew my body pretty well, but was proved wrong when my mirena coil just "disappeared" - I couldn't feel the strings and after being prodded, peered at, scanned and x-rayed :shock: it basically was realised that it had fallen out! I'd not noticed whatsoever, the only explanation I an see is it got caught when I used a tampon to go swimming and came out with that and was flushed without me noticing!

It was after that happened that oh brought up the idea of ttc-ing, he'd kind of hoped the "coil incident" (as we call it lol) might have given us a happy surprise :)

I had thought before that I was done, happy not to have any more, but now I couldn't be happier with the hope of it happening with him, I can't wait for the chance to tell him he's gunna be a dad :cloud9:

ETA wishing you all the luck in the world hun :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"