mid cycle spotting??

jwilly

TTCAL
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I woke up this morning to bright red spotting. I am only 4dpo and i know that this is far too early for implantation. I am just wondering what else may cause me to bleed mid cycle? There is no reason for my cervix to be irritated, and I never spot at this time. :shrug: I did experience implantation spotting with my previous pregnancy, but that was at 9/10 dpo and just some light pink when i wiped. Thanks in advance for any input!!

Well, if you are sure you are 4dpo it is probably late ovulatory spotting. But no one can be sure, sometimes spotting just happens.

Well i saw spotting at what i thought was 5 and 6 dpo thought it was implantation got super excited and started testing way to early turns out i was actually ovulating then and it was o spotting but i dont chart or use opks

I tend to get ovulation spotting some cycles. Maybe you've ovulated later than you thought?

Thanks ladies! I know for sure I ovulated on the 24th, so that is why i thought the bright red spotting was strange. But like I said, it was very different from the implantation bleed I had last time. Who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"