Mid June and July Firecrackers Group Due June/July 2017!

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I just got my :bfp: with my second IVF cycle and I am due July 4th! I wanted to start a group for us girls that are due in July since I didn't see one yet! I thought it would be fun to make some buddies and go through our pregnancy journies together! :thumbup: I have 3 year old twins, so this will be my 3rd child. I have my HCG betas this friday on 10/21. I transferred 3 three day embryos and I have 4 frozen embryos. Here are the pictures of my embryos that I transferred.

[3 trans embryos jpg crop.jpg

Here is my BFP that I got today!:thumbup:

tuesday walmart 13 days trig 7 past transf.jpg
tuesday FRER 13 days trig 7 past transf number2.jpg

I want to keep a list of all of the girls that join the group and list your due dates! Eventually We can update the list when we know what genders we are all due with. Please list your due date when you join the group so I can add you to the list!

Here is a fun "Firecrackers group" theme picture if anyone wants to add it to their signature, here is the link. (designed by group member confuzion, thanks girl :thumbup:)

Here is the code for it so whoever wants to can put it in their sig and it will link back to this group:

https://i.imgur.com/QDLQULk.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2414191-mid-june-july-firecrackers-group-due-june-july-2017-a.html][img]https://i.imgur.com/QDLQULk.gif[/img][/url]

June/July due dates

-Hermione394- Due date June 9th, 2017

-Ellie Bean- Due date June 9th, 2017 :pink: Born May 19th 2017!

-AmbiguousHope- Due date June 11th, 2017

-4magpies- Due date June 14th, 2017

-Princess Pearl- Due date June 15th, 2017

-BABTTC123- Due date June 16th, 2017

-boobee- Due date June 16th, 2017

-Lexus15- Due date June 23rd, 2017 :angel:

-Liz_e- Due date June 23rd, 2017

bbygurl719- Due date June 24th, 2017 :blue: Born June 12th 2017!

Oculi83 Due date June 26th, 2017

x Zaly x Due date June 26th, 2017

-CanadianLady- Due date June 28th, 2017

-Catalyst- Due date June 29th, 2017 :pink: Born June 19th 2017!

-Ad0rkkable- Due date June 29th, 2017

-wannabeprego - Due June 30th, 2017:pink:born June 9th 2017!

-sil - Due June 30th, 2017

-Rockell8788 - Due July 1st, 2017

-Sambatiki - Due July 2nd, 2017

-youngmamttc - Due July 3rd, 2017

-Jlh05 - Due July 3rd, 2017

-Weebles - Due July 4th, 2017:pink: Born May 31st 2017!

-stmw - Due July 5th, 2017

-Aubrey2013 - Due July 6th, 2017

-Jlh05 - Due July 6th, 2017

-Flueky88 - Due July 6th, 2017 :pink: Born May 31st 2017!

-BeckyTy - Due July 7th, 2017

-Emerson87 - Due July 7th, 2017 :angel:

-Maries_s - Due July 7th, 2017

-thexfadingpat - Due July 8th, 2017:blue: Born June 26th 2017!

-Betty.Rubble - Due July 8th, 2017

-second.time - Due July 9th, 2017

-lesondemavie - Due July 11th, 2017

-Lunabelle - Due July 11th, 2017

-Mrstruth - Due July 11th, 2017

-808malia - Due July 14th, 2017

-aknqtpie - Due July 14th, 2017

-ALiKO - Due July 16th, 2017

-blessedmomma - Due July 17th, 2017

-Gagrlinpit - Due July 19th, 2017

-Aphy - Due July 19th, 2017

-PurplePear - Due July 22nd, 2017

-PrettyInInk42 - Due July 22nd, 2017

-vaniilla - Due July 22nd, 2017

-Girly922 - Due July 22th, 2017

-Mummafrog - Due July 23rd, 2017

-rainbowsun - Due July 23rd, 2017

-TTCfirstovr30 -Due July 23rd, 2017

-Parkep - Due July 24th, 2017

-confuzion - Due July 25th, 2017

-Thejoie - Due July 27th, 2017

-zephyr - Due July 27th, 2017

-DobbyForever - Due July 30th, 2017

-baseball_mom - Due July 31st, 2017

Angels:

-Star25- :angel:

-annio84- :angel: [/QUOTE]

I would like to cautiously join you. Got a faint but beautiful BFP this afternoon. Wasn't supposed to test until the 24th. Have been ttc # 2 for 2 years. This was my 4th cycle of Letrozole. Very nervous!

I would like to cautiously join you. Got a faint but beautiful BFP this afternoon. Wasn't supposed to test until the 24th. Have been ttc # 2 for 2 years. This was my 4th cycle of Letrozole. Very nervous!

Welcome to the group! Congrats on your BFP! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you! When is your due date? I just added your name to the list but I would like to add your due date! :thumbup:

I know what you mean about feeling nervous! I haven't had my BW yet, and it is going to be this Friday! I am praying for great numbers! :thumbup: I went through 2 failed FET cycles before this, one was a chemical and the other was a BFN! :nope: I ended up doing a second IVF cycle because I used up all of my frozen embryos. I never thought I would get another BFP, so I am really excited but also nervous!!!

I have no idea what my edd will be. LMP was Sept 21 but that was only a 21 day cycle. Have always been irregular but since starting Letrozole they have been between 21 and 37 days. Today is cd 29.

I have no idea what my edd will be. LMP was Sept 21 but that was only a 21 day cycle. Have always been irregular but since starting Letrozole they have been between 21 and 37 days. Today is cd 29.

Oh okay!! If you go by your last missed period than your due date would be June 28th! I am using this website to calculate it!

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator

You can stay on this thread with me if you want! I can just put June 28th, since you are so close to the end of June! Either way is okay! :thumbup: This thread would be lonely without you! LOL!!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies!

Glad to join you, getting bfps since 15th Oct after fet
Have 1 dd also from a fet

Otd is sat 22nd Oct, Blood test to confirm Tuesday 25th

Due date 29th June xx

Hi ladies!

Glad to join you, getting bfps since 15th Oct after fet
Have 1 dd also from a fet

Otd is sat 22nd Oct, Blood test to confirm Tuesday 25th

Due date 29th June xx

Welcome to the group bump buddy! :flower: I added you on the first post! :thumbup:

Hehe thank you, just waiting for Ellie and lexus too! Then the others very soon :)

Hi ladies,

Would love to join as got my bfp from a few faint hpt & confirmation from beta bloods on Mon (56) & Wed (130)..Keep on doubling my little bean, edd is 23rd June 💓😘

Wannabe thanks for the heads up with this thread, it'll be nice to compare symptoms and the strange goings on within our bodies lol! 😆😉

Sticky baby dust.xx

Hi ladies,

Would love to join as got my bfp from a few faint hpt & confirmation from beta bloods on Mon (56) & Wed (130)..Keep on doubling my little bean, edd is 23rd June 💓😘

Wannabe thanks for the heads up with this thread, it'll be nice to compare symptoms and the strange goings on within our bodies lol! 😆😉

Sticky baby dust.xx

Welcome to the group hun!!!:hugs::flower: I added your name to the first post!:thumbup: Your welcome!! It will be so much fun to share our pregnancy journeys together!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!:dust::dust:

Hi lexus, good to see you here too! I'm still anxiously waiting for my bloods Tuesday, until then I don't feel like this is happening as don't like to just rely on htps, plus I haven't had a frer to do since Tues, just a digital then cheapie which are rubbish and don't come up dark which makes me worry more
I've got the clinics hpt to do at home tomorrow so hopefully that will make me feel better

How are you all feeling? Any symptoms yet?

I get some nausea on and off but nothing bad and some horrible headaches, apart from that just some twinges and light cramps

@Star, Yes I am starting to have more symptoms! This morning I was nauseous. I waited too long to eat because I rushed out the door to get my BW results and I dry heaved when I brushed my teeth this morning, and I was gagging until I ate some toast! I have never been so happy about being nauseous before! LOL!!!! I am also really tired. I remember that from my first trimester with the twins. I have soar boobs and pulling/tugging sensation in my uterus. Like if I reach and turn to grab something well laying down or bend to pick up something I can feel stretching in my uterus!! It is like a crampy stretching feeling. I think it is my uterus growing/stretching!!

I tested Wednesday because I have been feeling awful for 3 or 4 days. Headaches, dizzy spells, sore boobs, cold symptoms and some nausea. Since then my boobs are ridiculously sore and I have to have some pulling/tightness in my abdomen.

Hello, hope I can join you. I am cautiously joining like some. Had chemical in august, got period in september and got my bfp on wednesday. I am not having much of sympthoms other than pulling feeling now and then and just bit of sore boobs. Just hope the symptoms will increase! I am nervus.
I have two boys age 7 and 4 and hoping for a girl. We will check the gender this time I think, been team yellow in the past.
Estimated due date is june 29th but since I went 10 days overdue with both boys I guess I will be a july mom again :) my older one was born july 12th.

Hi ladies! I guess now is as good a time as any to join ( I am afraid to jinx it!!). I finished ivf #7 in September and got my bfp on Oct. 11. I am obviously excited, but still very cautious as I have also had 3 miscarriages (2 after ivf and 1 after a natural conception). We have been trying for #2 for a very long time!!! Blood work has been very good, and I had my first ultrasound on Friday. We saw 2 sacs, but only one heartbeat (the next few weeks will tell if bean #2 will develop or not). Obviously I am hoping both develop nicely, but my dr is not so sure. My due date is June 15th. The whole pregnancy feels a bit more real after seeing a heartbeat!!! (the nausea is also making it feel real :winkwink: )

Hello, hope I can join you. I am cautiously joining like some. Had chemical in august, got period in september and got my bfp on wednesday. I am not having much of sympthoms other than pulling feeling now and then and just bit of sore boobs. Just hope the symptoms will increase! I am nervus.
I have two boys age 7 and 4 and hoping for a girl. We will check the gender this time I think, been team yellow in the past.
Estimated due date is june 29th but since I went 10 days overdue with both boys I guess I will be a july mom again :) my older one was born july 12th.

Hello and welcome to the group! :flower: I added you to the first post with your name and due date! :thumbup: Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! H&H 9 months to you! :dust::dust: Do you know when your first BW or US will be scheduled for? I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! :flower:

Welcome-To-The-Group-Glitter.gif

Hi ladies! I guess now is as good a time as any to join ( I am afraid to jinx it!!). I finished ivf #7 in September and got my bfp on Oct. 11. I am obviously excited, but still very cautious as I have also had 3 miscarriages (2 after ivf and 1 after a natural conception). We have been trying for #2 for a very long time!!! Blood work has been very good, and I had my first ultrasound on Friday. We saw 2 sacs, but only one heartbeat (the next few weeks will tell if bean #2 will develop or not). Obviously I am hoping both develop nicely, but my dr is not so sure. My due date is June 15th. The whole pregnancy feels a bit more real after seeing a heartbeat!!! (the nausea is also making it feel real :winkwink: )

Hello and welcome to the group! :flower: I added you to the first post with your name and due date! :thumbup: Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! H&H 9 months to you! :dust::dust: Do you know when your first BW or US will be scheduled for? I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! :flower:

Oh, wow, your 7th IVF cycle!!! You have been through a lot I am sure on your infertility journey!!! :hugs: What a blessing that this cycle worked for you! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that your second baby bean has a heart beat and progress on your next scan! :hugs::dust:

This is my 2cnd IVF cycle after 2 failed FET's so we are both very blessed that we had success this time around!!! :hugs::hugs:

Welcome-To-The-Group.jpg

AFM, yesterday I went in for BW and my HCG was 189.8!!!!!!!! Progesteone is about 60 at 3 weeks and 6 days!!!! OMG girls!!! I think it is twins again!!! My first beta with the twins was at 4 weeks and it was 203, so this is high!!! OMG!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My next BW will be Monday morning to make sure that my numbers are doubling! Wish me luck! :thumbup:

Well here are today's tests, just for my piece of mind mostly!! I will need to step away from the tests pretty soon so I don't start driving myself batty!! LOL!!:wacko::haha:

11 days past a 3 day transfer tests!

11days saturday IC's.jpg

11days saturday dollar store.jpg

13 days FRER.jpg

13 days FRER2.jpg

I started a poll to let people guess how many babies I am cooking because people kept trying to guess, so just for fun here is a link if anyone wants to cast their vote! :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2414271-poll-many-babies-am-cooking.html

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far!!! :flower:

weekend.jpg

wannabeprego - here we usualy dont due bloodwork. If you get a positive home pregnancy test then thats it untill you get either first midwife apointment wich is I think abour 10weeks or an early u/s around 7weeks.

I am so stressed even if I got good positive test this morning. I have so litle symptoms and had a loss in august.

Here is a pic of todays test compared with from thursday (new left old right)
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/PhotoGrid_1477135389214_zpsnz0h21yx.jpg

@Catalyst, nice progression! :thumbup: Your tests look great!!! :dust::dust: Wow, that is a long time to have to wait!!! And to think I was complaining about having to wait for my US at 7-8 weeks!!! Ugghhh! The first trimester can be so stressful!! Hopefully the time will go fast for you! Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust to you!!! :dust::dust: I hope that all of us ladies go on to have a healthy 9 months!!! :dust::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->