Mid-Late March Testers (13th and on)

AF got me, but it was so late I'm just relieved it finally came so I could move on.

Awwww sorry to everyone that Af has got to...but maybe Christmas babies then for next cycle!!!

I think a Christmas baby could be fun :) It's actually been nice for all my relatives who have been christmas babies or very close to the holidays. They didn't mind; a lot of family would be in town to celebrate christmas and stay longer to enjoy the birthday too. I calculated hypothetically; a due date for me would be December 27th this next cycle.
We'll see what happens. Hubby is kind of going back and forth on waiting to conceive and the idea of trying. I think he's apprehensive because we're likely buying a house later this year / summer time. I am feeling my biological clock ticking. I'm wanting a few kids, so I feel like I want to know asap whether there could be issues w/ concieving or not so we can work on making chances as best as possible! My AF has been so scant this time; I could have gotten away with a panty liner for all the days except the first day. It doesn't seem as full, even though I had a shorter cycle for the first time in a long time.

Hooray for Yuletide babies!

I'm laying here wide awake just so excited. My cervical mucus has made me excited. I feel ridiculous lol but I can't help it. I didn't get this symptom last month! Fingers are crossed so hard!

Wrapunzel - I tested again this afternoon but clear bfn.

Nuthatch - I'be been testing every 2nd day since 8 dpo, except this afternoon, couldn't wait. I will give it till next weekend when I will meet my ob/gyn if af hasn't shown. Last time I didn't think about being pregnant for the longest time even though I had symptoms and only tested at 8/9 weeks, so a clear positive from the beginning. I know that with my son implantation was really late as as lmp and ultrasound dates were nearly two weeks apart!

hCG doesn't start doubling until implantation, so if you have a history of very late implantation a bfn would be expected. Keep us updated, I am curious what happens for you!

So I started bleeding quite heavily this morning, CD19 and possibly DPO6/7.
I don't think it could be implantation, which I did have with my first, this is much much more.

So that's that I guess. Feeling a bit deflated but not a surprise since I'm only just off the pill in Feb.

Will see if we go again next cycle or maybe a wait a bit.

Good luck to everyone else xx

Sorry Rachy, sorry BabyBrain. I hope next month is :bfp: for both of you!

I have the monster off all headaches and started spotting, so af will be here momentarily. I'm out.

It does seem like there have been an unusually high number of bfns this month compared to bfps. Hoping that changes over the next 10 days.

10dpo and bfn, pretty sure I'm out too :cry: I'm quite emotional over it this month, I really thought this was our month :( Probably taking a break, I do not want a Christmas baby, dh is a day after Christmas baby and has never had a birthday party and hates that his birthday is so close to Christmas...Feel like giving up, I'm too old for this roller coaster.

It really is a roller coaster! Hope you're not out Four2Five, fingers are crossed x and for everyone else still in. Going to be a long cycle, pretty sure we won't be trying as due date could be Xmas eve. X

I have been really patient until today. Now I am debating testing Sunday even though that would only be 9dpo. Talk me down, ladies.

idk if I can talk u down...lol I love testing lol and I got a bfp at 9dpo with my twins lol

Anyone else testing on March 28th? I am... hopefully. If AF doesn't show up before then. This 2WW is not easy!

Lar, that is the original day I was planning on testing, but I am debating back and forth between Sunday through Wednesday. I am currently 5dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->