Mid-Late March Testers (13th and on)

Nuthatch-- why don't you wait until the 28th? We can test on the same day! hahah.. you don't need to, but you said to talk to you down, so I am trying to help. I would be tempted to test early too but I did a trigger shot that causes false positives if you test too early, and I am not really trying to play mind games with myself. I am going to hold out until the 28th... unless you know who shows up first.

question: when you calculate dpo, 1dpo is the first day AFTER the day you ovulated?

Lar, I will try to wait until the 28th!

Yes, calculate dpo starting the day after o. I o'ed on Friday (St. Patricks... hoping I was real luck this year...lol).

Dull but constant left side cramps tonight. Hopefully early implantation? I try not to symptom spot (and have been really good about it so far), but if I can't pee on anyrhing right now I guess scrutinizing dull aches helps...

thanks! that's what I figured. So on March 28th i will be 15dpo. not really experiencing much over here. But I got a single drop of brownish red on my underwear at 7dpo. That's making me hopeful, but also worried, because I don't want to get my hopes up too much and then be crushed.

AF here ladies. I'm out but it's ok. Just glad it's today so it'll be over by the time we are gonna move house Saturday so on to next cycle and my due date would be around Dec 28th so a possible Christmas or Birthday ( dec 20th) baby. Woohoo. Good luck to the rest of u ..I'll still be stalking !!

oh my.. if i am not pregnant i have some kind of weird virus or something bc i am feeling so strange and dizzy at 10dpo.

haha me too! thanks wrapunzel! Isn't it funny how excited you get when your not well and are hoping for pregnancy. It's like the only time you get happy about feeling like crap.

Yeah i know what you mean. Around 5-7dpo I had these bouts of ovary pain that made my legs shake and I probably would have gone to the urgent care center if I wasn't in the TWW

wow that is intense! I don't know how ovary pain feels. I was feeling so bad earlier that I was thinking the same thing, that I would probably go to the doctor if not in the TWW. Dizziness seems to have subsided, but it lasted for a while.

Sorry happiestmom 😔

Lat month I was a symptom spotting monster. I even convinced myself I was nauseous (I think I had a touch of a bug). This month... nothing. It totally freaks me out that I am not even imagining symptoms now (that is ludicrous to even type...lol). How terrible that all through this process we don't believe it could possible be happening unless we feel like garbage.

that's true.. when I get anxious about not feeling symptoms in my 2WW, I like to read about people who didn't get any symptoms until like week 6 or something.

Finally found the thread where I talked about ovary pain post-O! Lol. I was googling this morning and found an old thread with two ladies who both had post-O ovary pain. One of them ended up with a BFP and the other had PCOS (isn't ovary pain throughout the cycle standard for PCOS)?

Apparently the ovary pain is the Fallopian tube contracting and moving the egg down to the uterus. So my pain might = big dividing fertilized embryo traveling along instead of just an egg???? :happydance: I haven't had much of the pain since I thought I was experiencing implantation, just mild pinching now and then.

Also.... pain was on both sides this month.... nauseous at only 12dpo...
twins?

So I have noticed no symptoms aside from a bunch of random zits (I have never really had breakouts) until last night. My boobs are massive all the sudden. Even my OH (who wouldn't notice if I had a unibrow and lobbed off one of my ears) was like "um, your chest is exploding out of your bra." They are already massive (DDD) and now they are suffocating me while I sleep...lol. This has only happened when I was pregnant in the past, but never this soon. Perhaps everything I am eating is going straight to my chest rather than my hips.

Oh no, Wrapunzel. I was so hopeful for you. Did you test this am? When are you due for AF again?

10 dpo for me. I have had cramps on and off for the past 24 hours (don't usually get cramps until the first full day of AF) and my boobs are still busting out all over. But, I feel out. Took 2 tests (IC and FRER) this morning with FMU and I thought I saw a hint of a line, but wasn't sure it had color and it didn't photograph well. Will test again Wednesday with FRER and probably tomorrow with IC. am includong oics of this mornings test and my ff chart.

Attachments

• b_DfDR16.jpg
    b_DfDR16.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 20170327_055810.jpg
    20170327_055810.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads