mid term ttc!

claire99991

Mum of 2....
Reaction score
Well this is for the ladies who havent been trying for ages but have been trying for a little while and who just feel like they dont 'fit' in anywhere

Ive been trying 9 months feel its not long enough to go pester the LTTC section but also feel a bit lost in the regular trying to concieve section.

Anyone wanna join me?

xxxx

I would love to join you. I am O'ing today I believe and this is my 6th cycle. I feel right in the middle of TTC.

bobobaby welcome, you ov today ooooo how exciting have you managed to gets lots of :sex: ?

bobobaby welcome, you ov today ooooo how exciting have you managed to gets lots of :sex: ?

yes, we have had :sex: the last three nights, planning on tonight as well, and hopefully tomorrow for good measure. Honestly, I am so tired from all the:sex: so often! It's hard being in the mood so many days in a row, I just want to :sleep:!!

Where are you at in your cycle? waiting to O or dpo??

:rofl: i feel exactly the same in the 'fertile week' trying to get me and OH in the mood its not easy, but sounds like u have done great, the sleep will follow just a couple of more days lol

Im CD4 today i ovulate next friday so got a week before i need to start worrying about the :sex: got a few more days of sleep yet

:rofl: yes, rest up!! It's lucky we aren't men since they have to get their "parts" up and running! I just have to pretend to be in the mood to get him in the mood! :rofl:

:rofl: yes, rest up!! It's lucky we aren't men since they have to get their "parts" up and running! I just have to pretend to be in the mood to get him in the mood! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so true i have discovered i am actually quite a good little actress :happydance:

Girls was a fab idea to start a mid-term thread, have only just joined b&b but like yourselves didn't really know where to post. TTC seemed to have a really fast turnover and LTTTC seemed to be in this game a bit longer than me.

Well im TTC 9mths, have recently been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have appointment with gynae in 2 weeks. I already have a ds so was expecting to get pg immediately but didn't happen:hissy: so i was very bold and i lied to my doctor and told her that id been ttc a year so that i would get a referral:blush:.
I also started acupuncture today and it was very relaxing will have to wait and see if it works!
Looking forward to chatting to everyone here :hugs:

Hello Ladies!! I would love to join you all..... I am in my 5th cycle and on day 42 of my cycle and no sign of :witch: yet!! :hissy: Hopefully I will soon move on to my 6th cycle once the :witch: arrives. I have tested 2 times and have both been :bfn:.....

How is everyone doing? How long have you and DH been together??

I have been married 1 and a half years so far and dh and I have taken a not trying not preventing attitude to try not stress ourselves out but I seem to go insane when my :witch: is due and she doesnt arrive!! Then I test like crazy and wait for her to arrive.....

Anyway.... :hug: to all and I look forward to getting to know you all and I hope we all get :bfp: soon!!

I'd love to join! Claire, I'm sure you already know this, but for anyone else - I've been ttc since July 2008, I'm on CD7 of cycle 6 right now. I too feel like I don't quite fit anywhere, so this mid-term ttc thread is a great idea. Thanks for starting it, and good luck to everyone for a BFP very soon!!

Hi girls! This is my 6th cycle TTC after a m/c last June. I am usually pretty regular, but this month I am late ovulating and it's driving me insane!! I think it might be bc I got sick?? don't know...

Thanks for starting this thread, it is a great idea!

Thank you so much for starting this thread! I was so excited when I saw that you'd come up with this fabulous idea in the TTC section. I am on Cycle 8 TTC and very excited to have found some ladies that are "in-betweeners" like me. LOL

I wrote in the other thread that frankly I was shocked to see how few women were left in the TTC section after 6 months of trying! Silly me was under the impression that it would take a lot more women more time to get pregnant and I had a rude awakening when I looked up and saw (at least I felt this way) how few of the original ladies I knew when I joined B&B were even still trying to get pregnant. :blush:this TTC journey is full of surprises!

Anyway, I already wrote a novel in the TTC thread so I won't write another here. I am just very, very happy to have found you all and I wish you all the best. My prayers are going out for us all!!! Good luck!:hug::hugs:

Oh and by the way (sorry if this is a stupid question), is there a way to become a "member" of this group or something like that? I mean, can we joing this group? Is it even a group? Or do I have to click on the "cycle buddies" menu to get to this thread each time?

Hello Ladies!! I would love to join you all..... I am in my 5th cycle and on day 42 of my cycle and no sign of :witch: yet!! :hissy: Hopefully I will soon move on to my 6th cycle once the :witch: arrives. I have tested 2 times and have both been :bfn:.....

How is everyone doing? How long have you and DH been together??

I have been married 1 and a half years so far and dh and I have taken a not trying not preventing attitude to try not stress ourselves out but I seem to go insane when my :witch: is due and she doesnt arrive!! Then I test like crazy and wait for her to arrive.....

Anyway.... :hug: to all and I look forward to getting to know you all and I hope we all get :bfp: soon!!

Hi hun, I've been married to my hubby for about 1 yr 8 months (pretty similar to you I see), and we've been together for 9 years. And its also my 6th cycle. Good luck to you! :hugs:

Oh and by the way (sorry if this is a stupid question), is there a way to become a "member" of this group or something like that? I mean, can we joing this group? Is it even a group? Or do I have to click on the "cycle buddies" menu to get to this thread each time?

I don't think you have do anything to become a member of the group. Just click on over here! :)

no yo dont need to become a member just click on cycle buddies thread and then find this one :happydance:

Welcome to everyone so pleased this seems to have been a good idea, Fair play to woman who get there :bfp: straight away i am nothing but jelous :hissy: lol but i just thought it would be nice to chat to sum ladies who its taking a little longer than expected. Im in my 9th month ttc and yes i also have told a little fib to my docs (well i have made the appt on friday for me to tell the little fib lol) going to say ive been trying for 13 months :blush: i already have a 3 year old and yes i was one of those annoying people who got there :bfp: 1st month trying :blush: so i was very naieve in thinking it would be the same this time. I had to have a ovary removed 2 years ago anyway so im just wondering if everything is working propelry. So nervous about my docs appt.

I have been with my OH 7 years although we arent married.

On day 5/28 so just waiting around for ovulatiuon now.

(oh and cutie nice to see you again hun xx)

Will be interested to hear how you on with doc, claire. i was so worried that i wouldn't be taken seriously as im stil young (25) and already have my ds, but in fairness to my doc she was lovely and very sympathetic.Sounds silly but im really looking forward to going to gynae:blush:just want to feel like i have some sort of plan

Hi girls, thank you for starting this thread, would love to join you.

Been ttc first for 6 cycles now. OV is a bit late this month, should have been around Monday but still waiting..... First month using cbfm.

Like you all said it's a bit of a strange feeling waving goodbye to those lucky ones moving over to 1st tri. I never thought I'd be 6 months down the line and still no hint of :bfp:

:dust: to you all. Hope this one is a lucky thread for us all.

:hugs:

no yo dont need to become a member just click on cycle buddies thread and then find this one :happydance:

Welcome to everyone so pleased this seems to have been a good idea, Fair play to woman who get there :bfp: straight away i am nothing but jelous :hissy: lol but i just thought it would be nice to chat to sum ladies who its taking a little longer than expected. Im in my 9th month ttc and yes i also have told a little fib to my docs (well i have made the appt on friday for me to tell the little fib lol) going to say ive been trying for 13 months :blush: i already have a 3 year old and yes i was one of those annoying people who got there :bfp: 1st month trying :blush: so i was very naieve in thinking it would be the same this time. I had to have a ovary removed 2 years ago anyway so im just wondering if everything is working propelry. So nervous about my docs appt.

I have been with my OH 7 years although we arent married.

On day 5/28 so just waiting around for ovulatiuon now.

(oh and cutie nice to see you again hun xx)

I think that is a fab idea to tell a little fib to your dr. Hey, if it gets you help then why not! Looking forward to hearing what your dr. says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->