Middle Name??

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by MommaBear90, Jan 24, 2011.

1. MommaBear90

MommaBear90 Me OH and Maci

Hi :)
    I'm having a middle name dilemma. I'm not sure what baby is yet but if its a girl we've decided Maci Ann. For a boy we like Chase but we're having issues with a middle name. I wanted Chase Richard as its my dad's name and one of my OH's middle names but OH doesn't like it. We were also thinking about Chase Ryker but idk if i'm in love with it. Suggestions? I'm open to anything. Just not "-an" or "-en" because OH's last name ends in "-an".

2. mamaxs4

mamaxs4 Well-Known Member

Are you set on Chase as a first name, the first thing that popped in my head was Hunter Chase....I know you said no "an" soulds but Chase Allen sounds really good to me. Chase Reed? I'm having a name delima myself.

3. amelia23

amelia23 Well-Known Member

I think Chase alexander sounds nice, but maybe too traditional

4. newmama

newmama Well-Known Member

i like!

5. babysecurity

babysecurity Member

me too!

6. teddiebear_hu

teddiebear_hu Well-Known Member

Carter, Parker, Ryker, Truett, Maddox, Dekker,Gage, Walker, Mathias, River (this is suppose to be an up and coming trend name). I have lots of boy names with en, an, and on endings. My name ends in son. I decided that I really needed to hear all the names with last name, some work. So here are some en, an, and on ending names. Paxton, Hudson, Cian (Key in), Rowan, Haden.