Middle Names?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Does your child (or bump if you have chosen their name already) have a middle name?

If so .. what is it?

Alyssa has two:
Jean - was hubby's mum's name
Pasechnick - my maiden name, which was very important to us to keep in the family.

Joseph's middle name is Richard, it's my OH's dad's name x

Gabriel Manuel and Christian Alejandro (both Spanish middle names to honor their father's Puerto Rican heritage).

Rosie's middle name is Eve, just cause I love the name. Jack's is William, OH middle name x

Bump will be Alexandra Reynold. Her middle name was my grandad's name and as I was really close to him I wanted to use that name, like the fact that its unusual too.

maddilynne's middle name is Hope - we both adore the name xx

Hollys is marie
robyns is louise
and samuels is alexander cos that is his dads middle name x

Brooklynn has two...

McKayla - This actually has a bit of a story behind it. A week before I was due we found out that the last concert a group called The Judds (mother daughter set) was going to do was at the Calgary Stampede. OH called up the host at the local radio station and said that (short story) would use the dj's name as part of LO's name if he could get us tickets for that night. We got tickets for right up front! and came up with McKayla as a feminized version of Mike he said we didn't have to but I thought it was only fair. Plus I really like the name

Ann - for her grandmas middle name

Lily's middle name is Rose after my great grandmother.

If this new baby is a girl her middle name will be May because I love it! It it's a boy he will have my daddys name which was Vincent

If my baby is a girl the middle names will be, Elaine May. Elaine for OH's Mum who passed away and May for my Gran as i love her to bits!

For a boy they will be Terry William. Terry for OH and William for my Dad who passed away!

Brooke doesnt have one ... i dont have a middle name and neither does OH so we didnt see the point iykwim

Bump will be Jason John - the middle name is OH's dad's name

Violet's is Megan.

Mainly because they were the only 2 names of my list that OH liked, so she was either going to be Violet Megan or Megan Violet - depending on whether we thought Violet suited her or not lol

Everyone I know except my mum has a middle name so it's just "normal" for us

eldest is jarred lee, lil man is mackenzie tyler and baby is going to be blake ethan or IF turns out to be a girl teegan may-rose

I don't have one, but always wanted one!

My daughters is Louise.
We can't decide on Bumps yet, we had a hard enough time picking a first name!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->