Middle names

new mummy h

First little princess!!!!
Reaction score
I dont think we're going to give our little girl a middle name - at first it was going to be Alexa Mae - but now we love Scarlett! :cloud9:

i dont want to pick a middle name for the sake of it - my cousins wife has just had her girl and called her Amy Jean - after our nana - i dont think it goes!

xx

I was like that about a middle name when we were choosing a name for a boy - we didn't want to give an extra name just for the sake of it.

Esmé's middle name is Iris, as that is 'our' song & was the first dance song at our wedding.

i do like Alexa Mae though - the two names sound lovely together. X

thanks :D i love Alexa Mae - but i think she'll end up being Scarlett lol :D my husbands called Carl and we never dawned on us that his name was in the middle of it lol x
love your pic by the way! cute! x

Aw that's fab - and Scarlett is such a cute name too.

Esmé was attempting to steal the car when we were waiting at the Docks to come back over here on the ferry! x

The first name that came into my head was Scarlett Rose. I think it sounds very pretty :thumbup:

you dont have to have a middle name, i did because my daughters name sounded so short to me i felt it needed a little extra, if you feel it sounds right just as it is then go for it

I prefer Scarlett...Alexa Mae is really pretty too but Mae is sooo common as a middle name, not sure if that bothers you or not but personally I hate the fact that despite having a pretty unusual first name, my middle name is Louise, same as so many other people I know!

What about Scarlett Alexa? I don't think that sounds too bad :shrug:

My husband doesn't have a middle name. Unless there's some reason you want one, you don't have to have one.

I love Alexa Mae! But something like Scarlett Rose is such a pretty name:flower:

Lol... i love the idea of giving a middle name just for the sake of it! I think it adds flair! I love the idea of just choosing two names i really love and creating one beautiful name!

Scarlett Alexa is gorgeous!

But of course there is no real "reason" for a middle name.... so if you're not feeling it, don't use one... Scarlett or Alexa by themselves are both pretty names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->