midiwfe appointment tomoz, plz cross fingers! (UPDATED)

lauralora

Reaction score
heyy girls :)

well tommorrow at 11:45 i have my midwife appointment, which i have been waiting 2 weeks for! to listen to my babys HB, after the spotting after sex at 14 + 4 (i no can be normal) i have been VERY anxious. i did have a scan a day after the bleed but im just so scared the babys grown wings since then.

i really need it to be good news, and hear that little HB!!

so please girls fingers crossed for me :flower:
last time your positive vibes gave me a brilliant healthy 13 week old baby at scan , so im relying on you once again to keep me in your thoughts

xx

Thankyou for your kind wishes girls, the appointment was perfect she found the heartbeat straight away and she commented saying baby had a very happy heartbeat :happydance: not quite sure what that meant lol but i was pleased to here it! maybe i can relax a little untill my scan on the 4th of feb now :hugs:

Good luck hun. Im sure you will be fine again. Im sure if that bled you had was from anything other than sex then you would of continued to bled

Hun, it WILL be fine. I'm sure you'll hear a lovely strong HB and feel much better about it all tommorrow. I know how anxious you must be feeling, I think we could all adopt it as a middle name lol but try and keep positive ( I really should take my own advice I know it's easier said than done)
Littleblonde is right, the bleeding would have carried on if it was anything to worry about.
Sending you loads of positive vibes, keeping everything crossed and can't wait to hear tommorrow that you've heard bubs HB and all is fine x

thankyou girls :D

i will update soon as im home xx

Excellent news darling, so pleased for you :hugs:

Thats great news hun, really pleased for you, just knew you'd be fine x

:hugs: Glad your scan went well!!!!! Lots of hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members