Midnight Snacks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Frankie, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Frankie

Frankie Well-Known Member

What are we all having or am I the only daft plonker to be eating trifle at 3am this morning?

2. franny_k

franny_k Mummy to Grace and Jude

:haha:

Well I had a bowl of Shreddies before I went to bed. I normally come downstairs at some point in the middle of the night and have bread and butter. Boring but it sends me back to sleep! I should just make it before bed and take up with me but coming up and down stairs seems to help my poor achy legs and hips. Trifle sounds much more exciting and worth getting out of bed for!

3. NawlinsMama

NawlinsMama Mummy to 1, due Nov 27

Nope, I was eating lemon pound cake. And ice cream. And then I made myself go back to bed. :haha:

4. Sweedot

Sweedot Esmé and Teddy's mom

you're not alone, yesterday I woke up at 3 am and ate a slab of black forrest gateaux and last night i woke up and made a cheese quesadilla at 4am!

5. mrsbw

mrsbw Mummy to one

I haven't needed to since beginning of third tri but now you are telling us your nocturnal eating habits it sounds too good to miss.
    I keep a cereal bar in the bedside table just in case but haven't needed it. If it was a trifle, I'm sure it wouldn't last half an hour :)

6. Mummy_to_be87

Mummy_to_be87 Well-Known Member

I havent had any experiences of eating at 3am...yet!! Im guessing it will happen nearer the birth :happydance: I cannot wait for an excuse to wake up and eat something yummy!!

7. Twinkles

Twinkles Well-Known Member

Yip , ive had banoffee cheesecake at 3am which gave me incredible heartburn and last night i had cracker bread with seriously strong cheese spread!

8. pinkbubbles

pinkbubbles mummy of 1 ttc#2

im having cereal before bed... because i was goin through about 3 mini choc chip muffins a night!! he he!! was waking up with crums stuck on my face :) lol x

9. Frankie

Frankie Well-Known Member

Lol not just mr then hubby wouldn't make any toast for me damn men

10. SpunkyMunkey

SpunkyMunkey Well-Known Member

I've woken up and wanted to eat something, but I usually don't want to get out of bed. lol. Plus I don't like the heartburn after I eat, so I usually just try to make myself go back to sleep. Though, I think pretty quick here, I might need to get out and get some food, because it's getting harder and harder to go back to sleep!