Midnight Snacks

Frankie

Reaction score
What are we all having or am I the only daft plonker to be eating trifle at 3am this morning?

What are we all having or am I the only daft plonker to be eating trifle at 3am this morning?
:haha:

Well I had a bowl of Shreddies before I went to bed. I normally come downstairs at some point in the middle of the night and have bread and butter. Boring but it sends me back to sleep! I should just make it before bed and take up with me but coming up and down stairs seems to help my poor achy legs and hips. Trifle sounds much more exciting and worth getting out of bed for!

Nope, I was eating lemon pound cake. And ice cream. And then I made myself go back to bed. :haha:

you're not alone, yesterday I woke up at 3 am and ate a slab of black forrest gateaux and last night i woke up and made a cheese quesadilla at 4am!

I haven't needed to since beginning of third tri but now you are telling us your nocturnal eating habits it sounds too good to miss.
I keep a cereal bar in the bedside table just in case but haven't needed it. If it was a trifle, I'm sure it wouldn't last half an hour :)

I havent had any experiences of eating at 3am...yet!! Im guessing it will happen nearer the birth :happydance: I cannot wait for an excuse to wake up and eat something yummy!!

Yip , ive had banoffee cheesecake at 3am which gave me incredible heartburn and last night i had cracker bread with seriously strong cheese spread!

im having cereal before bed... because i was goin through about 3 mini choc chip muffins a night!! he he!! was waking up with crums stuck on my face :) lol x

Lol not just mr then hubby wouldn't make any toast for me damn men

I've woken up and wanted to eat something, but I usually don't want to get out of bed. lol. Plus I don't like the heartburn after I eat, so I usually just try to make myself go back to sleep. Though, I think pretty quick here, I might need to get out and get some food, because it's getting harder and harder to go back to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->