**Midsummer dreamers** Mid July - Mid Aug pregnancies moved

SamiraNChris

Hayden & expecting #2 :D
Reaction score
Hi girlies! midsummer dreamers was moved again to the discussions board so ive put the link to it here so we can easily get to it

PS for any NEWBIES - if your due in july / aug come join us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

il bump this now and then so we can then link to it easily!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-july-mid-august-pregnancies-come-join-d.html

xx

Hey guys! I've been hanging about in the August Mommies thread :D All is well, had a good scan last week, still not feeling too pregnant! Just bloated and still tired, but that could be the lovely cold, sinusitis and generally feeling run down as hell :(

Hey guys! I've been hanging about in the August Mommies thread :D All is well, had a good scan last week, still not feeling too pregnant! Just bloated and still tired, but that could be the lovely cold, sinusitis and generally feeling run down as hell :(

heyy!!! sorry to hear your unwell! ive got a constant runny nose but i have read thats normal in pregnancy! yay! :S glad your scan went well! i cant believe your only 14 weeks i could have swore you were ahead of me!!!!! xx

I was till you had you're scan and got moved forward loads! LOL :D

ps i still want to steal josh haha!! he is too cute!

He is the cutest, but he's mine so I can say that! :lol: He's been poorly too poor wee mite, he's on the mend now though and been to tumble tots today :D

awwww!!! glad hes on the mend! does he understand that mummys pregnant? xx

I don't think so! Maybe when my massive belly kicks him in the face as he sleeps he might think somethings going on!

hahaha! i didnt realise he was that young! just saw on your ticker hehe!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"