12 weeks : Scan
16 weeks : Midwife Appointment
20 weeks : Scan and Consultant Appointment
24 weeks : Midwife Appointment

The ones I have booked to go to next, are:

28 weeks : Midwife and Consultant Appointment
30 weeks : Scan and Consultant Appointment

I hope that helps!
Everywhere is different, so I suppose it just depends on where you are! If your concerned about the amount of appointments your getting, ask them what's going on! :flower:

Thanks for the replies. This is my first so i am anxious to make sure I am doing everything as I should. I tried to call up earlier but no luck. It sounds like if others have also had this it may just be how it is here. Will still try to get through to them though.

wow, i knew things were different in the UK than the US, but i would go crazy if i had to wait that long for another appt! Here I go every 4 weeks, then once i'm in 3rd tri i go every 2 weeks until the last month i go every week.

Hmmm, I am pretty sure you're meant to have a 25 week appointment, just so midwife can check everything is fine. This is what it said in my NHS pregnancy book anyway. I'd give your midwife (or midwife service) a call just to check. I have had a nightmare trying to book my 25 week appointment though as was told to make it at hospital rather than with community midwives as my blood pressure is a teensy bit high, but could never get through to anyone to actually make appointment. Grrr! Sorry, mini-rant!

A woman pregnant with her first baby should have 10 antenatal appointments, including scans and a woman multi parous woman should have 7 x

I thought u should have a 25 week ish appointment (or there abouts to get your matb1 certificate?
I'm on baby number 3 & have been seen by my mw 10 wks 15 wks 19 wks 24 wks & due to see her again at 28 wks x

I'm in the uk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->