Midwife at 31weeks??

JWandBump

Reaction score
Hey i got the midwife at 31weeks and i was just wondering what happens at it? Because im getting further along now i just want to be prepared incase she does anything new or different :) xx

Pretty straight forward at mine. Just the usual, Blood pressure, fetal heartbeat, feeling the babys position and urine sample. xx

Same as above, she checked my bp and urine, fundal height, felt position of baby and listened to hearbeat

Snap for me! Every appointment as I get further on I think that something exciting will happen but usual routine then they chuck you out. Different MW each time. Takes away the magic :( I still get excited for each appointment though!

Had mine yesterday and as the other ladies say just same old checks! still excited to hear LO's heartbeat every time though!! :)

Thanks girls, I'm just waiting for something more to happen now lol I'm only 30 weeks but feel like ive been pregnant forever lol xx

Mines was just the same as any other midwife appointment, blood pressure, urine sample, listened to heartbeat, measured my bump and felt my bump and that was it really :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->