Midwife couldn't find HB

jayne191284

Mum to Oliver and bump2
Reaction score
So she sent me to the antenatel clinic for a scan and all is well. They think baby could of been hiding behind the placenta, but it does have a heartbeat and was wriggling around!!

xx

good news.

My MW always used to warn me that it might take her some time to find the HB in my earlier visits and it can be quite nerve wracking whilst your waiting for that familiar fast thud thuds. Glad it all went well.

Aw hun I'm glad everything turned out ok for you - god pregnancy is stressful isn't it! My MW told me too that it can't always be heard so early on and not to worry (er yeah right ok then!) x x

mine did it at 20wk ! she found it in the end, i knew it was there cos i listerned to it meself on my doppler b4 going , but she took ages :?
awful panic x

I have been hearing it myself for the last week or so, so i wasnt panicking too much (!!!)
But it took 2 midwifes a good 20 mins with no luck so off i went to the hospital and there it was!!

xx

im so glad for you, i heard my babys heartbeat yday at the clinic, and i feel alot better too

I was soooo nervous when i went in to hear the heart beat a few weeks ago I hadnt seen or heard anything since 8 weeks i was so panicked i dont know how you keep it together haha

Thats brillant they found it, must have been so scary. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->