• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Midwife has been out and ........

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
everything is ok baby is happy her head is 3/5th down cant believe im due next sunday ive got to go to hospital on the 1st june so if i do go over due i have a date to go in to be induced so at least i know i will have my baby by a certain date she said that they will leave me go 10-12 days but she said tell them you want it to be 10 so just waiting for this little bugger to make an appearance

spunky xx

wow time has flown by i remember when you got your bfp!!! wishing you the best of luck i hope your little one will be here soon!!!!

aww glad that they have given u a date hun it will soon come around lets hope bbs arrives b4 tho i know what its like going ova and i didnt enjoy it x

Fingers crossed bubs arrives on time. I can't believe how quick the time has gone.

not long now hun xx

cant believe so many of us are getting definate dates of sorts that we'll meet our bubs by, where has the time gone?!?!!? catch you on msm hunxx

Ooh it's so exciting, fingers crossed it'll be here soon :hugs:

Cx

Not long now! Hope things happen naturally for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back