Midwife managed a sweep!!! whooooop!!

Laura1984

Ruby's Mummy
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!

After my midwives last attempt at a sweep and then the news at the hospital on monday I thought there was no chance anyhthing would've changed today but.....

My notes read - Repeat sweep. Vulva and vagina normal. Cervix thick, soft, Partially effaced. OS admits 1 finger easily. Sweep performed. Small show on exam finger. membranes tight over head. Findings discussed.

I know that is not very exciting BUT it is to me because it means my useless body is doing something!!! I want to shout my news in that midwife from mondays face :rofl:

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

Oh yeah but the not so exciting news after the little madam has been in the perfect position for soooo long she is now back to back!!!!! :hissy: so upright and forward I am :rofl:

Please send me lots of labour dust!!!!!!!!

xxxx

Firstly lady, you do not have a useless body!!

Secondly that's great that it's doing something and hopefully wont be long now until LO arrives. Fingers crossed it wont be too long for you x x x

Secondly that's great that it's doing something and hopefully wont be long now until LO arrives. Fingers crossed it wont be too long for you x x x

I hope not!! :happydance:

I'm in such a better mood now :) even if I do have to wait untill next week I know my body is trying :rofl:

xx

:happydance: Thats great hun! Hopefully something will happen soon for you! xx

I hope not!! :happydance:

I'm in such a better mood now :) even if I do have to wait untill next week I know my body is trying :rofl:

xx

Your body's trying hon and that's better than nothing. Not only that good things come to those who wait and hopefully wait wont be too long x x x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hope your LO wants to come soon!!!

:dust:
Hope things start happening soon for you!!

I told you that you're a success mate!!!!

Brill news!!! Have you got a ball to bounce on?? Get marching and see what happens!!!

xxx

:dust::dust: lots of labour dust for you-naughty baby turning back to back tho! x

I agree, not a useless body! Just getting to be the right time. Glad the sweep looks positive.

I think this bit of good news that something is happening will get labour started for you, fingers crossed xx

Hey Laura,

Don't be completely convinced that LO is back to back. My MW said he was yesterday but today at the hosp they said he was in perfect position LOA.
Who bleeding well knows?! won;t be long for you now though honey!!! Keep up the good work on the bouncing ball and bounce that little baby out!!!

Great news hun! Hope the sweep gets things moving for you!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"