midwife visit

craftymum

Mum to Jacob and Jenna
Reaction score
I rang up to arrange my 16 week antenatal today but midwife was in the area so she called out to see me as I've not been well, I heard the heartbeat which was 148 so all seems well, my bp was fine but I couldn't give her urine sample as it was an unexpected call and I'd already been before she called, but she didn't seem too worried about that. but in my notes under presentation and position she was written what looks like parts or pants?? What does this mean? Also she said I need to go into antenatal clinic every 4 weeks at the minute (she only did house call as I was ill) so do I wait until 18 weeks or do I still make appointment for 16 weeks? I'm now 14 weeks.

Id say 16 weeks as that is when you have your bloods for triple test if your planning on having it, you could always ring her and ask

I've actually got a separate appointment with the obstetric dept at hospital for triple test at 16 weeks, my antenatal checks are through my gp and community midwife, she told me to make appointment for 4 weeks time but as I wasn't due to see her for another 2 weeks (when I called her she rang me back and said she would come out now as she was in the area today) I don't know if I should just go ahead and make appointment for 16 weeks. My hospital hadn't even sent any letters to her, she said the stickers she needed to start my chart were in my folder, so if I hadn't called she wouldn't even have known about me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->