Midwife!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I have my midwife appt on monday, im so pleased with the care ive received, i rang my surgery on wed an the only appt was for the 12th of july by then ide be 12 weeks so the lady said let me speak with the midwife and then ring u tomorrow, anyway midwife rang me last night and she's coming in on monday to do my booking in appt and to arrange 12 week scan.
xx

Lucky thing not had my booking yet lol

Good news on the care though :hugs:

Yay good result Sophie .. thats fab news. Glad they are taking good care of you.

thats good Sophie, hope its putting your mind at ease a little, hope they carry on looking after you this way

x

Yay thats great, i have mine on tuesday the day after yours !

How have you been feeling? im feeling so nauseas but havent actaully been sick ! i think id rather be sick than feel sick all day !lol

Steph have you tried taking vit b6?

I dont know if it works for everyone but it really worked for me, took away nearly all of the sickness feelings.

x

Oh no ive not tryed that Layla, i do take the pregnacare ones in the evening though not sure how much vit b they have in it!

Yay thats great, i have mine on tuesday the day after yours !

How have you been feeling? im feeling so nauseas but havent actaully been sick ! i think id rather be sick than feel sick all day !lol

I am exhausted, im asleep by 8 or 9 at the latest every night! never felt like this with Kai but things are diff seems i have him to look after as well as workin an also a house i spose i would be knackerd!
Sickness im the same just feel it not actually bein sick and i have a vile taste in my mouth its minging! lol
Ive gone off every food possible lol! i used to love chinese but the thought if it makes me heave now!
Its all good though!
Just want to get to that 12 week scan an all be fine now!

Yea the tiredness is so hard especially with another child to look after! im the same am totally knackered by 8pm ! just want to get past the 12 week mark and hopefully start to feel normal ish again!

Thats great care Sophie, bout time someone receives some decent MW care.

Steph I am well into the 2nd Tri and I still dont feel normal :rofl: Dont think I ever will again lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->