Midwives

LouOscar01

Reaction score
I can't stop watching Midwives!!! It's making me insanely broody, but I just love it so much!!
I want to be in their situation!!! I loved the 'natural way' episode, definitely wanting a natural water birth now!! Looks lovely!!

I haven't seen it! Is it a British show?

Yeah it's British, it's documentaries following women in maternity wards across the country. I've never seen Call the Midwife. I'll watch that next!!! Love baby shows. Can't get enough!!

I have recorded them. Don't think iv got them all but I have a backlog of one born and one born US lol

Ooo what channel/time is Midwives on? Sounds like something i could get hooked on :)

Thanks - i'll have to tinker with the sky+ to fit it in :D -or maybe iplayer! ;) xx

What above post said, its on at the same time as the lovely broadmoor program lol. Looks good, will have to wait for oh to be out to catch up on all the baby gooeyness lol

A natural home water birth is amazing. :) and very possible.

Arrrrr defiantly addicted!! It makes me so broody and bloody emotional!! Hahaha I'd love a water birth! I saw an episode where I poor woman was in and out of the ward 6 times! How frustrating I hope I go in once and come home with a little one :) I couldn't take the getting my hopes up.

I can't get enough of birth/pregnancy related programmes! Haven't watched Monday's midwives yet, I love watching Teen Mom too, I've got Netflix and it's got loads of episodes, and loads of One Born Every Minute!

Damn now I've spent all morning researching home water births instead of working. It's more affordable than I thought!

OMG I love. Midwives! Amazing , makes me crazily broody haha! Alot of my family n friends findin out they are pregnant or have there baby's & I'm incredibly jealous haha! Brooody n babblin tilll .... Foreverrrr :( :( !x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"