Might as well get started

Holliems

Reaction score
6 DPO. I know...ridiculously too early to test. But I was dying to poas. Won't be testing again until 9 DPO and I'll be using ic until I get a hint of a line. Got my FRERs loaded and ready to go!

This is our 4th month TTC. If we don't get pregnant this month, I think we will go onto NTNP. No more OPKs or temping.

Crampy a bit today. Breasts are starting to get sore. I'm assuming it's the rise in progesterone.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/AB37AC29-5E48-4B73-9333-A94EA95A39A8_zpswfewrud4.jpg

Holli - I don't think I can see anything yet but it is ridiculously early :) I got my faaaiiint line at 8DPO, so even 7 DPO would've been stark white. Stalking for sure!

I swear i can see the faintest of faint lines! Fingers crossed for you hun!

June I used one of those Answer tests you used last cycle. I dunno where the line is supposed to be :laugh2: I wish 9 DPO would get here already. It's driving me crazy.

You know i can't find that darn answer brand anywhere else besides that pharmacy i purchased it from now. The selection is getting ridiculously small

I couldn't find them in a store either. I ordered off amazon. A box was around 8 bucks!

7 DPO Clinical Guard. I've never taken this kind so I don't know what to expect. I didn't take the picture until 20 minutes after I took it because I was rushing to get daughter off to school. Plan on trying another with SMU.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/F2832DAE-0E3A-43DD-B9E1-DCBB7915F194_zpsvncwhrel.jpg

Holliems- I don't see anything.
What's kind of test is the top one frer? If so where did you get the old style ? I want to get some and can't find them lol

I also use the clinical guard tests and got my BFP on them. I've never gotten a fake line with them. They're just not very sensitive

They are Answer brand. I got them off of Amazon. I don't know if they're as sensitive as FRER but I hear they are.

This mornings tests
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/CB6E6555-A0CB-417B-897F-2335BE2245F4_zpsderatnxe.jpg

Oh really? Maybe I'll order some. I really wish I could find the old frer :(

Me too. These are fairly priced. I got two for 8 dollars.

I don't mind the price. As long as they work well

June I thought I MIGHT see something but my line eye is kicking in and its soooo early.

I hear you DTrisha. I have some of the new FRER but I won't use them until later on because of how the urine pools and makes a false positive.

Yeah they are definitely terrible. I'll buy them once I have a solid IC line.

I don't see anything but I just bought a bunch of the old frer tests on eBay!

I wish the week would go by faster! I should hold off and not test until the weekend but I have no self control.

Oh me either. I'm totally going to start testing at 6dpo. But I have 20 internet cheapies to take Lol. I'm saving the frer for later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->