Might as well get started

Holli - my doctor's appointment isn't until Dec. 21 but I had betas at 10DPO and 14DPO. It really doesn't feel real. My BBs did start hurting more yesterday and I pretty much have indigestion from everything but it's still sooo scary. My AF was due this past Monday but I was waiting for it until last Wednesday since my longest cycle was 32 days.

Holli - my doctor's appointment isn't until Dec. 21 but I had betas at 10DPO and 14DPO. It really doesn't feel real. My BBs did start hurting more yesterday and I pretty much have indigestion from everything but it's still sooo scary. My AF was due this past Monday but I was waiting for it until last Wednesday since my longest cycle was 32 days.

Do I have to ask for betas? I dont remember ever getting them the last pregnancies...My boobs barely hurt. Ive been a little tired today...thats about it.

Its still so hard to believe. I swear, eventhough i was trying, I never thought Id be pregnant again and I wrote off this cycle at 8 dpo. Its weird because this is the first pregnancy Ive tried for. The others were oops and my second daughter was an "oh shit". :laugh2: I remember with my second the Dr was able to listen for a heartbeat soon after I had it confirmed. But I dont think I was in a hurry to see a Dr. I could have been 8 weeks before I ever went in. Im not going to lie, I didnt go back in until around 4..5 months along.

Babies come when they decide it's time to come :) the more you try the more stubborn they are. I did the whole wait for the right time and was on BCP for 12.5 years. This is my very first pregnancy. I can't wait for the appointment to confirm all is well.

I asked for betas because I wanted confirmation. My doctor's office didn't ask how many dpo I was so I went back the second time. The nurse scared the living sh@@ out of me. They thought I was six days ahead of what I am and told me my hcg was low... Second hcg was smack in the middle of gestational range...

I got my pregnant 2-3 on a digi yesterday :) have a few more stashed. Want to see that 3+. I just want the little human inside to know how much he/she will be loved and for everything to be ok...

Thankfully I Od only two days what is text book. I am really nervous though. Ugh. Do they do anything extra if your past 35? (Soon to be 38 shhh) lol

Hahaha!!! I honestly don't know :) I would call them tomorrow morning and see what they want you to do. Put your mind at ease. I think since it's not your first you're fine but I have no medical training :) call your dr in the morning

Wow, great line!

Since you're over 35, i believe you'll be considered high risk, which means more tests, and i think they'll advise genetic testing (via cvs or amnio), and you might get some extra scans out of it :thumbup:

Holli congrats!! Just read through the whole thread and it makes me hopeful. 8 dpo right now, about to be nine dpo as soon so fall asleep and wake up. Btw... You were crackling me up. Anyways, I got what I thought was a super faint line on an frer this afternoon, dried very pink. Then I ran to the store to get more for the next few days because I can not control myself and took another a free hours later this evening and got the white strip and then pretty much evap/nothing. I also had a drop in temp at 7 dpo (yesterday). Just hoping it turns out like yours did. Fx'd!

Thanks Mindy! Girl I'm still peeing on sticks. The poas addiction is real! I hope you get your BFP. Sounds promising! Keep us updated!

Yesterday (10dpo) was complete bfn. Like I saw the white strip then a shadow but that's all it was, a shadow where the lime was supposed to be. I had a temp dip at 9dpo and cramps that morning and a little spotting too so maybe implantation?(but I also bd'd the night before so maybe that's where the shooting spotting was coming from?) I was looking at your chat and a bunch of others and it seems like a lot of women get their bfp two-3 days after implantation dip. Any updated tests Holli?

Yesterday (10dpo) was complete bfn. Like I saw the white strip then a shadow but that's all it was, a shadow where the lime was supposed to be. I had a temp dip at 9dpo and cramps that morning and a little spotting too so maybe implantation?(but I also bd'd the night before so maybe that's where the shooting spotting was coming from?) I was looking at your chat and a bunch of others and it seems like a lot of women get their bfp two-3 days after implantation dip. Any updated tests Holli?

Hey! I took a cheapie yesterday. Still positive! I'm about to leave for Drs to have it confirmed. AF was due today at the latest. So far it hasn't come. Before I got the BFP on 9 DPO I hadn't much thought about my temps until Fairy mentioned them. I really thought I was out!

When I took an ic I had a shadow. I got a BFP on FRER the next day. GL!!

Good luck and so pleased its still positive:) xxx

They put me as high risk. Now I'm waiting for a referral to the navel hospital. Ugh. But...definitely pregnant!

So pleased and at least they will be looking after you, congratulations!! Xxx

They said it's because I had a mmc (over 10 years ago) and because I had an abortion a few years ago. (Very early on and because of a lot of reasons. X-rays meds abusive partner not married. List goes on) Anyway this clinic is a Catholic OB clinic. Jesus is everywhere. I don't know if what they said is true or they just wanted me out of the clinic? They referred me to a different clinic. Is what they told me true? They said because of it my body is at higher risk of miscarriage. I find it hard to believe honestly.

Oh yea that's odd but it may be because of that. I can't imagine that you're actually high risk based on those factors alone. Oh well, at least you'll be well taken care of, hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->