Might be a silly question but what do babies actually wear???

Thanks girls! Ive gotta admit Im a big fan of babies in babygros rather than older looking outfits, I was just really worried that if I dress him in a sleepsuit through the day people will look at me like Im stupid!!! xxxx

I plan to have my little girl in babygrows for as long as possible. To me ill fitting two pieces just look uncomfy. I too like babies to look like babies so to be honest I havnt even looked at anything other than sleepsuits etc. No point dressing them up for dressing up sake. I want mine to just be comfy rather than cute, though there are some incredibly cute sleepsuits/babygrows out there. I do stress this is my opinion and personal preference.

I think they look so adorable in babygrows!!

Hi just popped over from Baby Club!

My own experiance is that babygros are by far the easiest with a new born. When Archie was born I was changing his nappy all the time and the thought of messing about with outfits would have been a nightmare. I think Archie was comfiest in his babygros and above all he looked sooooo cute!!

Think of it like this - you spend your whole adult life in jeans, outfits etc, when you are a baby it is the only time you can wear a lovely comfy all-in-one outfit.

I am sure you will all work out the best thing for you when you LOs arrive

:hugs:

xx

Have to agree with this, Toby was 1 in sept, he has some sleepsuits (12-18mths) he puts them on for bed and it reminds me of when he was tiny!! I can't help thinking how short that time was. Love him looking like a baby as he has many years to dress like a little man.

i will be putting my little one in babygros and cardies (hopefully hand knitted by my mum!!) and avoiding outfits for the first few months. I also will be sticking to whites and neutrals even though I know he's a boy - I want him to stay a baby for as long as possible!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->