Might be getting a night in a hotel haha

B

Burchy314

This is the first time I WANT my power to go out lol.

My parents said that if we lose power and it stays out they will send me, LO, and OH to a hotel so we can keep LO warm. They would pay!

I would love to get out of the house and have some som time with OH without my parents!

SO COME ON POWER GO OUT hahaha

but at the same time it would be frustrating getting everything there and I wouldnt have food unless I brought it and then you never know what you have in the room to cook with.

the title made me laugh :rofl: forget about cooking get some take outs you have a very good excuse to do so.lol.

Wel like no one is working because there is like 6 inches of snow outside. I would feel bad making someone deliever and I wouldnt feel comfortable driving anywhere but straight to the hotel and I wouldn't make my OH go back out into it.

Hoping the power goes out so you get some family time (and private time later? lol).

Pick up something from a drive-thru on the way in!

I think every place is closed. My brother works at papa johns and he lost power so he got off early and his jobs power is connected to like all of the fast food places I like.

So far the power is still on and it is 10:45pm. The lights have flikered. The longest th power has been out tonight was 1 minute, but when my OH went out for a cigarette he said he could hear trees falling and the power boxes blowing up on the road behind us. Yes the road behind us can have power and us not they arent connected in some places its weird.

So we will see what happens.

Take some groceries with you maybe then? I work @ McDonalds and we like NEVER close for anything lol so they will probably be open but I agree I wouldn't want to be driving around if I could avoid it in bad weather <3

Did it go out?
Hahaha :haha:
Just the other day our heating wasn't coming on and it was like 55 degrees in our house, which is colder than what it is outside.. my parents said that if it didn't get fixed they would send us to a hotel, but it got fixed so we didn't! :)

No :(

It ended up going out at midnight for like 2 minutes but then came back on so I didn't get the night in the hotel, but it was still a good night...me and OH finally DTD haha. I finally got the courage up to try lol.

Not great, but not bad. It wasn't painful, but uncomfortable. It only lasted like 5 minutes. We are going to try again in a week or so and this time try using lube haha sorry if it was TMI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->