might be moving on now.

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Well me and other half worked out finances.
We definitely can't afford the wedding we wanted in july.
We paid 2400 of the venue already so we are in middle of talking with venue. They said we can probably make it a very intimate ceremony so we can still get married. If we are doing that we want my gran to be there (she is not well) so we decided we will probably move the wedding to may and just ahve a very very small and intimate wedding. That means we can start trying now. Not 100% official yet but venues are very flexible so should be fine :thumbup:

How exciting!! I'm sure your wedding will be lovely, my sister had a small wedding (40 guests) and it was lovely. They also got married on a Friday which kept the cost down too. But so exciting that you can begin to try! I'm hoping to only be a few months behind you. X

My wedding is moved :) And we are now trying for a baby xD
I've waited soooo long for this, I feel amazing!
Our new date is 16th of april and ill be at most 18 weeks. Ill just have to hope the dress can be altered round the bump :)
Very intimate ceremony of 45 people followed by a 3 course meal with 3 drinks. xD

I'm so glad the venue allowed you to move the wedding up and that you're moving forward with your plans - Congrats!

My SO and I got married in July and it was perfect, with a whole of 25 guests :). Bigger isn't always better!

My only piece of parting advice is to make sure you stick to what you want to do. Both my MIL and my Mom had issues with excluding people who they figured would obviously be invited (like their friends whom neither us have ever met). SO gave his mother a stern talking to, which resulted in us sending 2 additional invitations (with a verbal promise of "they'll send their regrets"). I had numerous discussions with my mother, who is still not happy that I didn't invite a family of 4 - but that's something that she's going to have to live with. When I said "immediate family only" I meant Immediate Family Only. :)

Just wanted to update everyone i waited with for so long, i now have a new journal :) First month of trying successful.
Thanks to everyone here who kept me sane all those years ha!

That's incredible Kiki, how lucky you are! :happydance: I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and a wonderful wedding. :)

Hope some of you join me soon!

Congratulations!! Happy and healthy 9 months and good luck with your wedding :D x

How lovely, glad the venue were accommodating :) congratulations and good luck!

Congratulations! Here's to a healthy 9 months and a fabulous wedding :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->