Might be my imagination, but...

ByHisGrace

Reaction score
I'm going to keep going with the thought that I felt baby moving already. :)

It sounds super crazy, but I think I felt baby a couple days before 12 weeks(a brief swirly, ripple kind of motion) and then again on Saturday(just a half second thing that felt like a muscle twitch but wasn't me). My mom said both those things sounded like baby motion to her!
I wasn't thinking about baby motion or trying to feel anything, it was just this different little feeling that popped out of nowhere and made me go, "oh, I bet that was baby!". I'm probably imagining things and it was just my guts doing stuff, but it makes me happy to think it was baby. :cloud9: Can't wait to feel more! :happydance:

Also compiled a few facts about our baby in week 14. They are about 3.5 inches long(crown to rump) and weigh about 1.5oz(about as much as a normal size Hershey's chocolate bar :) ). They can suck their thumbs, which means they're already deciding which one is their favorite. :cloud9:

Such an exciting time!

I could swear that I felt mine around that time too!
People said I was crazy buuuutttttt...I could feel something in there!!!!
Congrats!

I felt movement/stretching with both of my pg's at/around 14 weeks. Nobody believed me until I did an ultrasound and was able to predict a kick that I felt before it was seen.

So, yay! Its going to get better every week. :)

Oh, yay, you both give me hope that I'm not totally whacked. :D So glad to hear it's possible with a first baby too. Everything I've seen previously says that you won't be able to tell it's real movement with a first baby until 17-18 weeks. Really though, we should know our bodies well enough to tell when something feels completely different(knowing that some stuff def blends into "normal" feelings), right? :D I've been a bit baby-happy all day. :D

Its possible! I felt it at 15 weeks and I have an anterior placenta! xx

yeah, i coulda sworn i felt flutters at around 12/12weeks, it was as u described- like whirly or muscle twinges but not from me! hehe tho after that not much more, and only a few times since. can't wait til it's more regular!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->