Might Be Pregnant? Confused and Stressed, Please Help :(

im-sorry-x

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here :) I hope you can help me.
Just over 4 weeks ago my boyfriend and I had sex, we used a condom, and he didn't cum in me. After that he just inserted it into me, with no protection (plus i'm not on the pill), just once and didn't cum or anything. I have been so paranoid after this though, because apparently you can still get pregnant from pre-cum and fluid and stuff, i've been told by alot of people. It's stressing me out so much. I went to the school nurse, and got an emergency contraceptive pill, but this was about 70 hours after, 2 hours before the deadline for taking it. It was the soonest i could get it but I doubt if it worked. I've been having a lot of headaches recently, feeling sick, but not being sick, and I'm really worried that i'm pregnant :(. What should I do? I have no money for a test, and I don't go back to school for a week and it's then that i can get a free test. I'm worrying myself sick. Maybe the symptoms are in my head because I'm stressed? Can someone please help me :cry:

I doubt you're pregnant, hun. You really shouldn't be stressing about it so much. I can understand why you are, but it's a double edged sword because you drive yourself crazy by worrying and then can give yourself symptoms that are all in your mind, and then you worry more because you have these "symptoms".

When is your period due? Cuz I'd wait until at least a week after it's due to take a test, just to be sure if wasn't just your cycle messed up. Good luck, hun. Keep us updated.:hugs:

You can get a free test at you're Doctors or Brook Clinic.

Try not to get stressed. There are chances obviously as you're not on the pill. But it's highly that you're not.

Like Aidensxmomma said, take a test a week after you're periods due.

I hope you get the result you want. :hug: x

Hi Hun,

Although the symptoms can be pg related they are also symptoms of stress. As the other girls say go to a dr or family planning clinic and get a free test, which will also be confidential and they will hopefully spend time talking to you about how you feel.
From what you have said it seems very unlikely that you are pregnant, I know it is so hard but try not to make yourself ill with worry.
:hugs:

Hey guys, thanks for your replies :)
The things is, i've already had my period.. you're probably gonna think of course i'm not pregnant, but i've heard its not unusual to bleed if you are pregnant.. reason i'm so worried is cuz you get bombarded with stuff at school, like, if you do anything you will get pregnant :(. Cuz i'm so young it's hard for me to deal with it (i'm 14 btw), I don't wanna go to my doctors, because i'd be really embarrassed :(. I've just realised it was 3 weeks ago not 4, could anyone help as to when to take a test that'll be accurate?? sorry this is going on alot guys, but thanks xxx

It doesnt sound to me like your pregnant from what youve said ... but there is always a possibility.

Make sure you take a test just to be on the safe side :)

any ideas when to take one? cuz can't you only take it after a certain amount of time..? i don't really know lol :-s

The things is, i've already had my period.. you're probably gonna think of course i'm not pregnant, but i've heard its not unusual to bleed if you are pregnant..

there's your answer.. x

Oh! Sorry!!! :dohh:

Right, bleeding whilst you're pregnant is "NORMAL," but bleeding with clots isn't. You know those dark red things in your period? Did you have a "NORMAL" period? I say that, but you might not have periods the same as the majority. Everyone is different. What was the bleeding like?

Umm.. i normally have really heavy periods, i hate them :neutral:
this time it was shorter than normal, my stomach hurt more, but it was fairly normal for me i guess
xx

if you've had your period it sounds unlikley that you are pregnant, try not to worry too much x

it sounds very unlikely that you are pregnant

yeah, it's just what everyone says 'it's possible' and the rare cases where it happens and stuff :| x

nah i dont think your pregnant! you could be feeling sick through worry probably why you have headaches! when your pregnant your body changes a lot and you usually know in the pit of your stomach go on www.careconfidential.com and you can email an advisor and they will email you back, if you dont want to be pregnant go careful (sorry to sound like jeremy kyle lol)

thanks, i know i should have gone careful, but at the time i wasnt worried, typical i know :(
any ideas when i could take an accurate test?
xx

If you took a test now it would be accurate.

I'd put money on you not being pregnant though!

thankyou for all your help guys! :D
just gotta wait for my test now, hope its a :bfn: :D
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back