Might be pregnant I'm not sure

Vaehkeeper13

Reaction score
So I've missed my last depo shot and my doctor told me it would take 6 months to a year to become pregnant but that I could still ovulate with out a menstrual however I did just get my paps done and me and my boyfriend always have unprotected sex so I did start to spot but it was only light pink for about three days I had just gotten over a cold and became sick all over again but its more like a cough that becomes gagging and vomiting I do get lower abdomal pains I'm always very sleepy but I have a two year old so don't get to rest as much I'm back and fourth the the rest room I get little pulls and cramps in my lower abdomen very irritable always hungry eating weird stuff like pickles and popcorn and don't think anything of it he eats ice cream all day and sleep idk what's going on

So I've missed my last depo shot and my doctor told me it would take 6 months to a year to become pregnant but that I could still ovulate with out a menstrual however I did just get my paps done and me and my boyfriend always have unprotected sex so I did start to spot but it was only light pink for about three days I had just gotten over a cold and became sick all over again but its more like a cough that becomes gagging and vomiting I do get lower abdomal pains I'm always very sleepy but I have a two year old so don't get to rest as much I'm back and fourth the the rest room I get little pulls and cramps in my lower abdomen very irritable always hungry eating weird stuff like pickles and popcorn and don't think anything of it he eats ice cream all day and sleep idk what's going on I've also forget to add the white creamy discharge I have

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->