Might have found my cure to sleep!

Boomerslady

Reaction score
I know I see people recommending a bath to try and help you sleep, but I've never actually tried it!

It got to midnight last night, I ran a really hot bath (I'm 5ft 11 and it's a small bath, so bump is completely out of the water!) with a load of radox and just relaxed for half an hour.

It still took 30 minutes to sleep, but i only got up to pee twice, and I didn't get up until 11am!

I'm going to do the same tonight....if it works again I might have to have a bath every night.

Oh baths are my routine, they are BRILL at making you relax for bed! As soon as the kids have had one and are tucked up - I get my big bubble bath on, Magazines and a cuppa Im in there ageees! ;) xx

It's amazing!! I'm sooo warm and sleepy! I hope I make it through until at least 10am :) ahhh sleep, I've missed you!

I love taking a bath before bed. It makes me feel sooooo relaxed. Good luck and I hope it keeps working for you!

wish i could do this, last time i had one i got stuck in the bath and i had to phone the oh to come over and get me out :(

Sounds like a great idea. Think I will try it myself tonight.

wish i could do this, last time i had one i got stuck in the bath and i had to phone the oh to come over and get me out :(

It's getting a bit awkward for me now too but I've got a rail/handbar type thing set into the wall which makes it easier to haul myself out.

I wish I liked baths!

Saying that, I don't have a problem getting to sleep, it's staying there that's the problem (even though I only usually get up once in the night for a toilet break)

This is part of my routine now too! I used armoanthapy oils though and light candles etc! I still dont sleep very well but a lot better than I used to!

I couldn't get out of the bath last time I tried either.

Baths are great. Think they remind me of being little and all snug and secure and stuff.

Only thing I'm finding now is that it's taking less water to make it feel full once I'm in as I've got bigger and bigger. Had a bit of a tidal wave outpouring one night and realised I only needed about half the water I used to...lol...

I haven't got stuck just yet!! I always make sure I leave the door open so I can call my OH in case!

It seems to have worked miracles for me....I only just woke up!! I fell asleep after 1, and had a few pee breaks, but I managed to go straight to sleep after :)

I think my water bill is going to be very high!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->