Might have to wait a little longer...

T

TashaAndBump

Well, I had my orthopaedic appointment today... I need to have an operation on my knees and the waiting time is estimated at about 18 weeks... That puts me about January time... then I'll need time to recover as I am having both of my legs operated on...

We could be looking at MARCH time before we can even start TTC!! :hissy::hissy:

I was getting so excited about it being so near, too... I can't let myself get pregnant sooner, though as I've been waiting for this operation for AGES - It finally came through with a date for last October - When I was pregnant and couldn't have it! I don't wanna have to do all that again so I guess I'll just have to wait longer than I wanted :cry:

I guess it could realistically take longer than three months get pregnant anyway so I probs might not even have been pregnant at that point anyway... but it just feels like a huge setback y'know? It means Anna will be ONE before we start trying... and 21 months old when baby arrives IF we get pregnant in our first month of trying! Ahhh this isn't how we wanted things! :hissy:

But oh well I guess we just gotta adjust.... and hope that a date for the op becomes available sooner!

:hugs: I'm so sorry you have to wait longer than expected. I know how that feels. :hugs: The time will go by quickly though.

sorry u have 2 wait chick.. unforchatly things never work out the way u want them 2.. i planned to be preg for xmas but iv gotta wait atleast 18 months... a couple more months wont hurt :)

*hugs* Sorry you have to wait, but on the plus side at least other problems are being sorted out so it isn't a pointless wait xx

Hey Tasha! Does that mean you'll be leaving the 'Nov/Dec trying' thread too!? I'm sorry to hear your plans have been postponed. On the positive side though, it will be great to get your knees fixed, ready for looking after your babies won't it ;) Good luck with that x

OMG - sounds painful !

Well - the operation sounds painful... and having to wait to make babies - just plain miserable.

Good luck with the op - hope it all goes by in a flash for you xxx

aww! I'm so sorry that you have to wait hun. Big :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"