Might leave for few weeks

Shady_R

Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
As title says i might leave the forum for a few weeks not sure yet. I just feel like every time i start a post that im all alone and nobody wants to answer me. I get loads of people look at my post yet i dont get any answers. So not too sure if its worth me staying here or not. I have tried posting at all different times of the day and that doesnt make any difference. So possibly see you in a few weeks but i may hang around while i make up my mind wether or not to leave all together.

Its entirely up to you to stay or go - I am not sure if the suggestion of leaving will increase the answers to threads you post? If you look at a lot of the threads its quite usual to get only a few replies unless its something a lot of the ladies on here can relate to or have experience of... personally I find I get more replies to threads I post if they arent all about me and are about a subject everyone can discuss. Best of luck in whatever decision you make x

sometimes people don't have much 2 say on a specific topic. u may have just been unlucky when u posted

I do see a lot of threads only getting a few replies but half of mine dont even get 1 answer. I have tried asking for advice and dont get anything not even a i cant help sorry. Maybe its just me being hormonal but im just fed up with seeing other people get pages of replies and i barely get 1 or 2 sorry if i sound a little selfish or like im having a go im not just i reply to loads of others and i get nothing. I guess i am just feeling sorry for myself.

pregnancy hormones can make u feel like that! don't despair!

Yeah i guess. Just with everything i got going on its kinda taking its toll a little. Stress should be the last thing on my plate but its the first these days. Please dont take it the wrong way though everyone.

oh dear, sorry you feel like this, whats been up over the past wee while hun that you need help with? xoxoxo

Have had loads going on, the girl that i was friends with been talking about me and i know bad things been said had problems with oh acting like a big baby over his operation to have a circumcision, when i was meant to have a colposcopy and i have missed an appointment to have that done cause of the way he was acting over his op. But im getting worried more now cause there people that meant to be friends have been trying to cause all sorts of trouble. Oh was doing chinese take away deliveries but hes been reported to the police i think for doing them, but he has been stopped from doing them anyway cause my so called friends husband has walked in and taken it right away from him. Just waiting for the next thing to happen now. So i guess im just feeling a bit low with all this going on right now. Just to top it she wants to be my best friend again cause i got my scan tuesday.

Aww hope ur ok haven't been on for a few days! Dont leave!

Im hoping things start to pick up soon. Just too much to try and deal with all at once i think.

I think some posts can be overlooked sometimes, I know mine have. Also sometimes posts are read but either cant relate to them or dont know what to say?! For instance, I am dealing with my husband being away from home for 6 months...he wont be home until a couple of weks before the birth and is missing everything, but not many people on here have dealt with that so may sympathise but dont really know how to relate to it iykwim?

I'm not on here as much as some people so dont feel that I have built up close bond with anyone as such but I wouldnt say that anyone was being deliberately rude or ignoring people.

Stick around chick x

sounds like you are having a pretty awful time at the moment. Just stick with it and keep ploughing forward. The tides will change again and luck will come your way. It is hard to stay positive and upbeat when so many things are going wrong, I totally know and understand where you are coming from but in no time at all you will feel like the luckiest duck around when you are holding that wee baby in your arms and all the shit will melt away. Keep your chin up chick! As others have said posts can sometimes just be overlooked or others just can't relate to what you are saying and might be worried they put there foot in it and so think it is best to say nothing!!
Sending cyber hugs your way :hugs:

Sorry to hear you're feeling like that Shady. I'm quite surprised to see this post from you as I thought you were one of the popular posters in 2nd Tri! I think we all feel a bit overlooked from time to time, I know some of mine have been overlooked but try not to take it personally. I don't think the recent troll on here has really helped matters either - those posts took a lot of attention away from posters in genuine need.

I hope you don't leave but maybe a few days away from the forum would help if you think you need some time away.

Really don't let it worry you. Does it bother you *that* much if strangers on a public forum don't reply??

I haven't posted that many times, but I'll respond to a thread that interests me. However, I get much more from this board by just viewing a thread....

Stay if you want info that will be helpful.

Nicola xx

Also, lot's of people reply to their own posts which makes it seems like pages and pages when in reality the original poster may have posted more replies in that thread than anyone else! ;) Stay happy xx

Thank you guys, I may just take a break from everything I think there has been a lot going on recently and its just got really on top of me, but not sure how to take a break from the people around me as they live on my door step pretty much lol.......But at least they dont text me anymore like they used to so thats a bit of a bonus.......

well if it makes you feel happy we don't "all" get LOTS of replies for example i had posted my sex after my 20 week scan and got 5 replies others have done theirs and got like 40 odd its the way it goes matey, don't leave cause your feeling left out :p

Thank you both, im actually thinking that im just being silly now, maybe i just needed to get it off my chest......

Hi ya hun, dont go..:hugs: Like someone else said here, I have noticed that the threads that are more popular are the ones that lots of people can join in on, and its not completely about yourself, or within that thread you can have a little joke with someone or ask them about there situation. I think posting threads can be a bit of a two way thing sometimes, just like in real life with a normal conversation..or I dont know maybe Im wrong I just woke up :wacko: dont go hun anyway, Im going to annoy the hell out of you now hun and write a dissertation reply to every thread you start now xx :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->