might sound like a silly question

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
but does anyone elses oh moan that you have been snoring real bad , my hubby has been saying that i have been snoring really bad , the thing is that it worries me as im booked in to having a c section on friday & i will have to stay in hospital proberly for about 3 or 4 days & it worries me because other people will hear me snoring , i never used to be like this before i got pregnant i think its because im used to sleeping on my stomach & i can,t at the moment . violet xx

When I was in hospital the other night on the antenatal ward, there were loads of women snoring like troopers! And I think I joined them, because I've woken myself up snorting like a piggy!

Yeah iv been snoring and mumbling in my sleep, OH has been moaning for about it for a few weeks and slept in the spare room last night! I wouldnt worry to much about the hospital, i found it really noisy in there at night constant new born cries and buzzers for the midwifes goin off all night. Good luck x

I never snored in my life an OH has been moaning the last few weeks that i am snoring really bad! :rofl:

:rofl: I started snoring when pregnant and I still snore now.. :dohh: I didn't care about anyone else in hospital though, there were babies louder than me!

Yeah my OH has been complaining about my snoring too!! I have woken myself up a few times with my grunting!:blush: Never used to snore. x

ooooohhh i don;t think i snore more, but i definitely dribble LOADS!!!!!! Pregnancy dribble?!???

funny enuff my OH has been complaining the last few weeks that ive been snoring and i never had done before!!
one night he said it got so bad he had to put ear plugs in :rofl::rofl:
over-reacting me thinks!!!

lol ladies im glad im not the only one :rofl: violet xx

Ha ha i'm not sure my OH would even notice if i snored he sleeps soooooooo soundly i cannot wake him up AT ALL!! If i go into labour i'm going to have to beat the crap out of him :grr: to get him out of bed!! :lol:

Yep I'm snoring too according to my OH. I started with my last pregnancy and it's happening again this time x

me too and i never used to! only started in the last few weeks. DH is complaining at me but i'm like it's not my fault, cant do anything about it. Apparantly it;s yet another common pregnancy thing and is something to do with swollen nasal passages in the same way that a lot of other things swell up, go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->