Migraines!

Jemz3741

2 girls and a boy <3
Reaction score
Hi girls i dont know if this is one of my symptoms as i think im only 5/6 weeks pregnant. But even before i got my :bfp: i was having such painful headaches, had them for about 3 weeks or something. Has anyone else suffered from this and if so do you have any tips on getting rid of em.
T.I.A

Yeah im getting them aswell.
Make sure you are drinking plenty of water, as we need to keep hydrated.
At the moment im managing with plenty of fluids, 4head roll on, and sleeping when its really bad.

yeah I had them real bad in the 1st 10/11 wks.... I still get sore heads now but not as bad as they were... its worth getting your eyes tested as the docs might advice this to you.... your eyesight can be affected in pregnancy.

:hugs:

HI Jemz, know the feeling - my migraines were staggering at the very beginning (5/6 weeks) (I get them normally but these were off the scale). I have to say, the only thing that cleared them (and I craved this so my body was definitely being pretty damn clever) was a weak coffee. Coffee may not work for you, but if there is something you are craving - have it - it might work.
Good luck! If it cheers you at all, I havent had one this week - so you may only have a week to go to put up with them anyway.
xx

Ooh thanks girls. Think i might have a cup of tea and run a cold shower on my head. But will be investing in one of those '4head' sticks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->