Mila's daydream creations

I_AM_LIVID

Mum to 1Angel & b/g twins
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of the blog, Mila’s daydream and I’m completely blown away by the wonderland her mother creates for her while asleep. I know the blog has quite a following on facebook and many mothers have attempted their hand at her creations, me being one of them.

I've only recently started, but I must admit it is great fun. I even came up with my own ideas which I hope to try out this weekend. So, has anybody else used a similar style with their bubs?

IMG_3176 - Copy.jpg IMG_3122.jpg IMG_3192.jpg IMG_3131.jpg IMG_3212.jpg

Wow, gorgeous! Your so talented. Maybe I'll have a go sometime. Need to get some bright fabric somewheres. Do you just have that laying around or did you go out and buy some? If you bought it, from where?

Wow, gorgeous! Your so talented. Maybe I'll have a go sometime. Need to get some bright fabric somewheres. Do you just have that laying around or did you go out and buy some? If you bought it, from where?

Thanks. I didn't buy anything yet, merely used curtains, sofa throws, bedsheets and scraves I have stored at home for my canvas. For my new ideas though, will have to go out and buy a few fabrics. Be warned, it is quite addictive. Once you start, you can't stop.

I'd love to do something like this, but I have two problems that might prevent that...

!) DS is very mobile now and would not just lie down for anything.

2) He won't sleep on his back or on the floor...so I can't see the potential for any masterpieces.

I think yours look brilliant though and I can't wait for baby #2 to be my little muse. Hehe!

I'd love to do something like this, but I have two problems that might prevent that...

!) DS is very mobile now and would not just lie down for anything.

2) He won't sleep on his back or on the floor...so I can't see the potential for any masterpieces.

I think yours look brilliant though and I can't wait for baby #2 to be my little muse. Hehe!

There is a simply remedy for that... do them while he is sleeping! Set up your studio when you can and before you LO takes his nap, dress him in the costume fit for your canvas. I did this with Clarissa in the Redriding hood shoot because she completely refused to lay down on the floor while awake. Had to wait until nap time.

I saw a thread with her creations on a blog just yesterday and fell in love with the idea! I am going to try my hand at some this weekend! I love your original ideas too! Such an awesome potential for creativity :)

That's cute! Daisy definitely wouldn't stay still :lol:

OMW that's sooooooooooooo gorgeous hun :flower:

You're a natural! I don't have a creative bone in my entire body! Can't even draw a stick man!

Your LO's are sooooooooooo precious :hugs:

I saw Milas blog a few months ago, so cute! Your pics are fantastic, absolutely love them!! I may try my hand at something like this too! xx

Never seen or heard of anything like this before, its so clever!

These are fantastic! I found this website quite a while ago but unfortunately Ellie was too active by then and now it would simply be impossible (even asleep).

Looking forward to #2 so I can give it a go!

they are amazing! i just showed OH and whinged "i wish i was artistic.." he was like "i can do that" :laugh2: men! x

I saw a thread with her creations on a blog just yesterday and fell in love with the idea! I am going to try my hand at some this weekend! I love your original ideas too! Such an awesome potential for creativity :)

A lot of mummies are now doing it and blogging about it. There are literally a million ideas to try out. It's something I'm excited about sharing with my babies when they are older.

OMW that's sooooooooooooo gorgeous hun :flower:

You're a natural! I don't have a creative bone in my entire body! Can't even draw a stick man!

Your LO's are sooooooooooo precious :hugs:

Jogami, it's easier than you think. Best part is you don't have to draw anything :) I bought some cute items at the cape town flea market and the rest is simply towels, scraves, curtins, bedsheets, clothing items and throws. Give it a try, you might surprise yourself.

I saw Milas blog a few months ago, so cute! Your pics are fantastic, absolutely love them!! I may try my hand at something like this too! xx

You have my full support. With twins, you have so much room to be creative. Going to do a Hansel and Gretel one this weekend

Never seen or heard of anything like this before, its so clever!
wow :shock: never seen anything like it!! thats amazing,

<3

Well, now you&#8217;ve heard of it&#8230; so go on and try it! And I do agree that it is both amazing and clever

wow they are amazing, never seen anything like it! although I'm wth a few of the others I know I'm not creative enough for stuff like this lol!:haha:
Loving the shoe one, so clever!!

These are fantastic! I found this website quite a while ago but unfortunately Ellie was too active by then and now it would simply be impossible (even asleep).

Looking forward to #2 so I can give it a go!

Thanks. Saw the website while I was preggers and told myself I would try some once the babies were here. Months went by and I forgot about it. The idea only came back to me two weeks ago. I'm glad I remembered before the babies were mobile. Otherwise I would have to try for another baby :haha:

they are amazing! i just showed OH and whinged "i wish i was artistic.." he was like "i can do that" :laugh2: men! x

:rofl: My OH also tells me he can do better.... and I'm still waiting for him to prove it

wow they are amazing, never seen anything like it! although I'm wth a few of the others I know I'm not creative enough for stuff like this lol!:haha:
Loving the shoe one, so clever!!

You won't know for sure unless you give it a shot

Here are a few more.

For the ladies that claim not to have a creative bone, try the space one, it is pretty basic. All you need is a black cloth, plates for the planets, paper plates for the space halmet and stars (the ones I used are from the x-mas tree)

167238_10150130207421844_591951843_7902756_1977367_n.jpg 167238_10150130207426844_591951843_7902757_220230_n.jpg 167238_10150130207431844_591951843_7902758_2342576_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->