mild car sickness.... without the car part

Lues

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So this is my second time around this board, I had a miscarriage last July and I'm happy and nervous to be here again.

I'm only 4 week +1 day pregnant (got by BFP yesterday, Whoo-HooOo)

I'm having this mild car sickness off and on. Seems to be worse when I'm hungry. It's pretty mild, just like that weird feeling when you've been reading in the car.

I'm INSANELY excited about it. I totally know that not having morning sickness doesn't mean anything bad. But I had NOTHING last time, so my brain just wants to feel like this is different.

Which also means I'm doing crazy things like focusing ON the feeling, instead of away from it (like I would normally do to make a feeling like that go away). So it's totally possible I'm sort of creating it in my head.

But I wanted to ask, in your experiences, does early morning sickness sometimes feel like mild car sickness?

(Lol.... I've never wanted to feel like crap more!!!!)

:haha: Pregnancy does weird things to us!

Yes, my morning sickness feels exactly like car sickness. :flower:

Thanks!!!!

And yes, I'm a crazy person and there's just no doing anything about it right now. Lol. I'm just here for the ride!!!

Yes my violent vomiting and all day nausea feels like sea sickness or car sickness same idea. It's a good thing that you have nausea as it means things are progressing as they should. Congrats!

Car sickness is EXACTLY how i would describe it. Welcome! And a happy and healthy nine months to you. I'm sorry for your previous loss. I am obsessed with my sickness too - 7 weeks 1 day. I will say that 3 weeks of sickness is kind of blah so far, but I had a good day yesterday and it totally freaked me out. I am thankful for any and every symptom. Everyone here is so reassuring, the symptoms do come and go. :hugs:

Thanks biscuits. Sorry to see your losses as well.

And thank you for the welcome. I believe in us. We'll hang here and then this time we'll both be getting to move into the 2nd Tri group!

I know I don't have a signature, but we have a lot in common. One loss on my side, but we're also going for our first, AND we've also been married for just over ten years. :)

I would describe my morning sickness as feeling more car sick than nauseous. It's horrible. I get relief whilst I'm eating (however I can only eat certain things because I've gone off many others) but as soon as I've finished it's back again.

I would describe my morning sickness as feeling more car sick than nauseous. It's horrible. I get relief whilst I'm eating (however I can only eat certain things because I've gone off many others) but as soon as I've finished it's back again.

Yes, I have about 5-6 foods that sound okay to eat but everything else sounds dreadful. I too feel bad again right after eating. :shrug:

Thanks biscuits. Sorry to see your losses as well.

And thank you for the welcome. I believe in us. We'll hang here and then this time we'll both be getting to move into the 2nd Tri group!

I know I don't have a signature, but we have a lot in common. One loss on my side, but we're also going for our first, AND we've also been married for just over ten years. :)

That's so cool how much we have in common! :)

I believe in us too- we are going to make it :hugs:

Yes, I have about 5-6 foods that sound okay to eat but everything else sounds dreadful. I too feel bad again right after eating. :shrug:

I'm basically living off salty crackers, minties lollies, ham/cheese/tomato toasted sandwiches & cold fruit. Sometimes soup. Everything else can rack off because I feel repulsed thinking about it :wacko:

Try the pressure bands, they work quite well for some :flower: I hope the nausea settles soon for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->