Milestone thread

I have my anomaly scan tomorrow :) and hopefully I'll be able to find out the sex!

They said it's your anomaly scan at 12 weeks 6 days?? That's wrong- lol- that scan isn't until like PP said between 16-20 weeks. This is your NT scan if Im not mistaken.

oh sorry no I'm 13+6 :) my ticker is wrong since they recalculated and I cant figure out how to change it :blush: I thought it was anomaly but maybe I'm wrong...? I know that it's downs and spina bifida. I'm going at 4:00 so I'll know then :flower:

I have my anomaly scan tomorrow :) and hopefully I'll be able to find out the sex!

They said it's your anomaly scan at 12 weeks 6 days?? That's wrong- lol- that scan isn't until like PP said between 16-20 weeks. This is your NT scan if Im not mistaken.

oh sorry no I'm 13+6 :) my ticker is wrong since they recalculated and I cant figure out how to change it :blush: I thought it was anomaly but maybe I'm wrong...? I know that it's downs and spina bifida. I'm going at 4:00 so I'll know then :flower:

Heheh the one to check for downs and spina bifida is the NT scan, to check the space on the back of the neck :flower: GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!! Cant wait for an update.

Kelly, I'm so excited for you! I remember when you first found out! How time flies! Good luck!!! :happydance:

Kelly, I'm so excited for you! I remember when you first found out! How time flies! Good luck!!! :happydance:

Thank you! :hugs:

It does! I remember when you were still pregnant & waiting for little Tori! She's gotten so big & SO cute! It's crazy how fast time flies, sometimes. :bunny:

Heheh the one to check for downs and spina bifida is the NT scan, to check the space on the back of the neck :flower: GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!! Cant wait for an update.

haha yep you were right! thanks so much!

Syntaxerror, congrats on reaching the halfway point! The rest of your pregnancy is going to flyyy by!

-- Today I am 36 weeks! Only 28 days to go until my due date! :flow:

Ava has cut her third tooth! She can also drink water through all of her sippy cups, can say nana, dada, mama and leaned up against the bath and said baba! She also says gaga alot, trying to work out what that one means!

Lots since I never go on here, lol. Arianna can
-sit up on her own
-crawl
-pull herself up to a standing position
-clap
-wave
-say dada, baba, lala, and blabla

:p

New business (www.exploretheattic.com) just got our first business wanting to run a feature...they do guitar lessons! That'll be low profit margin, low volume, but it's still a first and I'm excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->